Called Up

Fade into the UNSC Maximum Security Detention Facility.

Washington: I'm sorry, but do we know each other?

Chairman: You are special Agent Washington, a former member of Project Freelancer, also known by the designation, Recovery One.

Washington: Also known as Prisoner 619-B.

Chairman: Convicted, three counts of dereliction of duty, eight counts of conspiracy to commit treason, and my personal favorite, seven counts of destruction of protected classified military property.

Washington: And you are...?

Chairman: I am someone extremely disappointed by the destruction of the said property. That is all you need to know.

Washington: I want to make a deal. I have the information that you want.

Chairman: All the information that I want, was lost in the destruction of Project Freelancer.

Washington: Not all of it.

Chairman: Agent Washington, if you knew anything, that could have kept you out of prison, I am sure it would have come to light during your trial. So if you're quite through with wasting my time, will—

Washington: I know you're missing the Epsilon unit and the Delta A.I. which wasn't accounted for on the disabled A.I. chips on the Meta, and I know where to find them.

Chairman: ... You have my attention.

Washington: It disappeared after the events of Freelancer Command. You searched everyone associated with the program. Even the Red Team Troopers you found.

Chairman: Yes? The ones who were found bickering around the stalled jeep and a stalled cycle.

Washington: There's another group of soldiers, a Blue squad and another red. They escaped with Epsilon.

Chairman: I show no record of these soldiers. Except for the red but it is extremely corrupted.

Washington: And you won't, but I know where to find them. So here's the deal: I give you those missing modules, you get me out of here. I get a clean slate, and we forget we ever knew each other.

Chairman: That sounds fair.

Washington: I'm gonna need some equipment. Invisibility, overshields, anything left over from Freelancer.

Chairman: I think we can point you in the right direction here.

Cuts to Valhalla; Simmons  South and Will are screaming, jumping, as  a busted motorcycle and a busted Jeep flies to the side. When them lands, they runs off in the same direction the vehicles landed. The Meta is chasing after him, shooting at him with his brute shot.

Simmons: Noooooooaahhahhahah!!

Will: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

South: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Cuts to Sandtrap. Sarge, Alex , Grif, and Caboose are beside the temple's entrance, shooting at whoever is approaching them. Caboose backs inside the temple as Tucker and Ava runs in.

Tucker: Guys, hold them off! I'll get the door!

Grif  Alex and Sarge move inside as well. The door closes.

Tucker: There!

Caboose: Tucker, Ava!

Ava: I never thought I would be glad to see you assholes ans Caboose