The Installation

In the desert, the Elephant is seen ramming into the temple's door. Cut to the inside of the temple, where Tucker, Ava, Alex, Sarge, Grif, and Caboose are seen.

Grif: The hell are they doing out there?

Tucker: They've been trying to blast their way in here ever since I locked it down. They're not having much luck though, ARE YOU, FUCKING ASSHOLES? The stuff looks like rock, but it's way tougher.

Ava: They tried to blow this place open once but the rock or what ever this is helps.

Grif: What's tougher than rock?

Caboose: Paper.

Alex: That's Rock Paper Scissors Caboose,

Tucker: How the fuck should I know? Super rock? What am I, some kind of, geographist?

Sarge: They have some kind of big machine out there.

Tucker: Yeah, they just got that thing. I think they think they're gonna yank this door off with it. Not fucking happening.

Alex: But it moves so slow.

Sarge: They wanna get their hands on that weapon?

Tucker: Yeah, and we can't let them turn it on, no matter what happens.

Sarge: Well, why don't we just turn it on and use it against them?

Tucker: The fuck, what!? We don't know what it does! We can turn it on and it could make us all sterile.

Ava: That could be good.

Caboose is seen in the background running into a different room.

Grif: Would it do that?

Tucker: Well, the last weapon we found was designed to wipe out all organic life in a huge radius.

Alex: Yesh that's big.

Grif: (whistles) Wow. ... What's a, radius?

Tucker: I don't know, they just made me learn this crap for my dumb job. Point is, don't touch anything. You hit the wrong button or flip the wrong switch, we'll all be dead before you can say—Where's Caboose?

Sarge: Uh, I don't think that's how that expression goes.

Ava: Shit.

Tucker: No, I mean where the fuck is Caboose?

Alex: Oh come on why is he doing this?

Sarge: Oh yeah... he does have a habit of wandering off. He's been trying to rig equipment to do something. We don't really know what. That boy is not quite right, you know?

Tucker: What? I just said not to touch anything, and you guys went and walk away to find equipment? What the hell is wrong with you? Man, I swear, you guys have always been idiots, but this takes the cake!

Delta: Tchechniclty he is on your team.

Tucker: And your on there's.

Delta: I am neutral in this.

Grif: Hey! He's on your team, asshole.

Tucker: Oh. Right. ...Hey, uh, so if you guys aren't doing anything, you wanna help me go find Caboose?

Sarge: Let's go.

Ava: Let's just find him.

Alex: I can't believe you guys.