Trust issues

Nearby Red Base, Simmons, crouching, sneaks out then sneaks back inside.

Simmons: Okay, here's the plan. We run straight for Blue Base. Keep your heads up, and stay in formation. Lopez, you take the lead.

Lopez: [Why do I have to be in front?]

Simmons: Exactly. I'll follow you, Lopez.

Donut: I'll handle your rears!

Will: Shut up Donut.

South: You ruin every plan.

Simmons: Okay! Change of plans. I'll be last. Lopez, you still go out in front.

The five exit from the base.

Lopez: [Of course I'm in front.]

Simmons: Donut, you be in the middle Will, South your behind Donut.

Donut: It'll be a Donut Sandwich! Mm-mm!

Simmons: Dammit, Donut! You can ruin anything!

South: Disgusting.

They head a different direction and cut through the river, pausing once they reach the other side.

Simmons: Do you see anything?

Lopez: .[If I saw something, I would be shooting, dumbass.]

Simmons: Well, keep your eyes open, then.

The five head towards a tree-filled region.

Lopez: [Why do you guys always ask me questions if you never understand the answers? Well besides south who understands me better than that Idiot Donut!]

Simmons: Geez, quiet, Lopez! God, we've been over this!

South: Damnit Simmons he said he doesn't want you to ask questions if you won't understand what he says.

Simmons: He's an idiot.

Will: Your an asshole.

Simmons: Well I'm not an idiot.

Lopez: [Go fuck your self]

Donut: Simmons! I'm scared~~!

Simmons: It's okay. We're all scared, Donut.

Lopez: [I'm not scared. I made back-ups of myself this morning.]

South: I kind of wish I was a robot now.

Lopez: [I shall remember you and Will but I won't remember the others I hate them. And at lest Will isn't an asshole to me!]

Cut to the temple at the desert with Tucker, Sarge, Ava, Alex Grif, and Caboose. Caboose and Tucker take off while Sarge and Grif watch them run off.

Caboose: Church, wait.

Sarge: I knew it. This was a trap!

Grif: What's a trap?

Sarge: Don't you see, Grif? The Blues now have an advantage over us!

Grif: What, you mean they have a decent leader?

Sarge: No! I mean, they have four people and we only have three! ...Approximately.

Grif: You honestly believe that the Blues orchestrated all of this to get a one-man advantage.

Alex: Who cares we only came here to get two we had no idea about Epsilon.

Delta: Technically I did but I did not think he would find a body for Epsilon this soon.