atlanta

it was the morning i go to leave to atlanta, if i was being honest i was so excited. i could finally hang out with someone my age for once, since my friends lived in hawaii and all i have is chris. it should be nice.
before we left i had to post a new post.

————————————————————————
*@elana.romina posted a new post*

liked by @onwardjdub, and 2million others@elana

@elana.romina atlanta vac?
tap to view all 1.5 million comments.

————————————————————————
you then head to the airport with chris, you go through security and board your flight. you've been messaging javon ever since you got on the flight. the flight was four hours and it was early in the morning you decided to get some sleep, you were flying in first class. so it was pretty easy to sleep. i wake up since three hours have passed, and text javon.

————————————————————————javon arrives and so do you, you find his car

javon arrives and so do you, you find his car. and you guys dab each other up, it was just him who came to pick you up. you were wondering where his siblings were.

javon: i think you should drive, i almost crashed twice coming here.

elana: ahahah, i'd love to.

we both jump in laughing, we blasted music and got dunkin donuts. he then looked at the time and say's

javon: shit we were supposed to go to jaden's game

elana: i drive like paul walker trust me we will make it.

as we laugh, you're driving fast as javon tells you where it is. you guys just arrive on time and sit near his family. they all hug you and overall there just really nice, i missed having my family. anyways, as we were watching jaden's game, i tap javon.

elana: wanna, you never told me jaden was really good?

javon: why would i tell you, he doesn't need spot light

jayla: oh shush wanna, ana he's very talented. he's been playing since he was young

elana: that's so cool.

————————————————————————
soon after the game is coming to a end, jaden's batting last. to win he needed to get all his teammates home, everyone new he was nervous as he started walking towards the batting box. the pitcher throws a perfect pitch. he hits it and ends up going out field. he sprints, all three players made it home. and as he was running to home base he looks at me. that gave me butterflies i don't know why. he made it home, we all clapped. he then walked towards us after talking with his friends, his friend followed him. dj and jess (his parents) congratulate him, his friend turn towards me.

jaysean: hey your elana right??

elana: oh uh, yeah that's me

jaysean: i'm a big fan, can i get your snap?

jaysean was very good looking. but as i said i didn't have enough time for boys. yet you didn't wanna be rude.

elana: yea um sure.

jaysean then hands his phone and says thank you and walks off towards his friends excited. i chuckled a bit, dj and jess had left and took jayla and daelo with them. jaden then looks towards me while javon walks to the car yelling "ANA YOUR DRIVING"

jaden: so when have you ever had the time to watch a silly baseball game?

elana: hey it wasn't silly, you did really good.

jaden: why thank you ahaha, i see that it's only been your first two hours here and you already got asked for your snap

elana: ugh, i don't have time for boys

jaden: oh, whatever

we both laugh and i jump into the drivers seat, javon's in the passenger seat and jaden's in the back. me and javon were talking the whole time, i thought to myself i'm gonna love this.

————————————————————————

a/n: let me know what you think.