leave part two.

i then started to drive home, out of no where i had a gut feeling something bad was about to happen. i didn't stress to much since i thought i was just over reacting, until i remembered mom always said trust your instincts so me being me i decided to actually go to target. after another 30 mins went by i forgot i turned my phone on do not disturb, as i paid for my snacks i got in the car and drove home.
————————————————————————
javon's pov:
i told ana to come home almost an hour ago, she still hasn't came. i started to worry since it was her mom's birthday, jaden has stayed upstairs since she left and athena has been so weird and suspicious. i then heard some keys shuffling "ANAAAA!!"
————————————————————————
i walked in and javon the weirdo screamed "ANAAAA!!" he then pulls me into the guest room.

elana: what the heck ahaha

javon: i can't take it anymore, i need to tell her i don't like her.

elana: uh, she's actually been really annoying

javon: fr should i tell her, i needed your advice.

elana: yes always be honest and real to people you know that

javon: yes i know, wait where were you? your eyes are puffy- wait are you okay?

elana: yes, i just went to the beach that's all. anyways tell her when you're ready.

me and javon then walked out and sat on the sofa, jaden ran downstairs and jumped on me. he then laid down next to me whispering "i missed you baby". we just cuddled while watching tiktok on my phone while javon and athena were watching a random movie. that's when i turned towards javon, he then stood up and said "athena can we please talk privately" she then stood up and they walked towards the guest room.
————————————————————————
javon's pov:

athena: soooo, what's up babe?

javon: uh- i just wanted to tell you that i don't have any feelings towards you, i thought i'd tell you now before you started thinking we had something going on.

athena: WHAT THE FUCK!!!
*slaps javon on the cheek*

javon: um, that was unnecessary.

elana: hey guys, is everything okay?

athena: no your stupid fucking friend doesn't like me.

elana: well don't be mad, you can't really blame someone for how they feel.

athena: YOU ALL ARE SO FUCKING BORING, OH AND JAVON YOURE LITERALLY SO OVERRATED.

elana: don't you ever talk like that to him, i think you should leave, before this escalates.

athena: aweeee, go fucking cry. and don't worry i will, just know i fucked your so called perfect boyfriend while you were gone.

elana: what?

javon: WHAT THE FUCK JADEN, i swear i heard noises.

i then turned towards jaden, he looked at the ground as if he was guilty and speechless. i had tears in my eyes, i looked at javon who immediately hugged me.