effortlessly

TIME SKIP: after that fun night, another two weeks had passed. you had not heard from jaden, javon or jayla recently. but the friends you had made always distracted you from thinking about them, they came over almost everyday. you had no time to be lazy and depressed about jaden, until it was 4am on tuesday, and i got a notification and i missed 5 calls from javon. i immediately had a gut feeling something was wrong.

 i immediately had a gut feeling something was wrong

i then called him, i was worried sick. a tear dripped down my face as he answered. javon started talking in a sadly tired tone.

javon: hey ana wait two seconds
*a door closes behind him*

elana: wanna what's wrong

javon: we just got in a car accident while i was driving, jaden was hurt badly. it happened so fast, we just arrived to the hospital.

i automatically dropped to my knees. i was speechless holding the phone against my ear.

javon: ana, are you there

he questioned, i replied with a sad voice

elana: i'm he- here, are you okay? is jaden okay?

javon: i'm okay, jaden has been asking for you ever since we got here. he really needs you, he's getting angrier every minute you're not here.

elana: can i call you soon i'm booking the next flight.

javon: i think that's best, he really needs you here ana.

i then hang up, running into chris's room with tears streaming down my face. he automatically hugged me, i then told him everything. he agreed to drive me to the airport, my flight was at 5:15am. i quickly packed a suitcase shoving random clothes in and we were in the car, i was still sobbing but i slowly calmed down. i checked through security and boarded my flight, i put in my airpods and started crying. as soon as i landed jess picked me up as we drove to the hospital, she had a worried look on her face as she looked towards me she said he is going to be okay ana, i promise you. i could tell she was holding her tears back trying to stay strong because she knew it would've triggered me.

————————————————————————

a/n: wtf i thought of this part out of the blue. i couldn't help them being apart lol.