intoxicated

REMEMBER THIS CONTAINS MENTIONING OF S/A, TW!!! i love you, if you have to skip this part.
————————————————————————
as you fell asleep, it was amazing. until you hear a familiar voice shouting.

jaden: GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!
*you sigh as your eyes slowly open*

elana: what's wron-

you see jaden standing at the end of the bed while junior is next to the bedside table while pulling his pants up, you look at yourself to see you're only in a bra and underwear.

elana: what's going on?

jaden: LEAVE JUNIOR!!!
*junior then leaves*

jaden: are you okay ana
*he sits beside you*

elana: what happened?

jaden: um, let me get your dress.
*he gets your dress from the ground*

elana: jay, your scaring me.
*he passes your dress*

jaden: well, i- let's just go home. i'll tell you then

elana: oh okay

as jaden leaves while you get changed, all you can think about is negative thoughts. you then notice your private part kinda stings, you also feel disgusting. you then walk out with your heels in you hand, you see jaden sitting at the stairs next to javon who looks absolutely fucked. they didn't speak a word they just stood up as soon as they seen you and simply said "are you ready?" you obviously say yes, as the uber arrived no one spoke. we then arrived back to our apartment and you walk to your room expecting jaden to follow, which he did.

jaden: hey ana, do you mind if i come in?

elana: yeah forsure

jaden: how are you feeling?

elana: i- i feel kinda weird if i'm being honest, what about you?

jaden: i feel disgusted

elana: so what happened?

jaden: i hate to be the one to say this ana, its heartbreaking

elana: jay? what do you mean.

jaden: i had went to find you, i walked into the room and seen junior on top of you.

elana: n- no, please don't tell me he-
*he nods his head slightly with a tear dropping*

jaden: ana, im so sorry.

elana: i just need-

you then run to the bathroom while kneeling to vomit over the toilet, jaden runs behind you. he holds your hair.

elana: this isn't the alcohol by the way

jaden: yes, im aware

elana: i'm gonna take a shower

you then finish your shower and stand up to brush your teeth, as tears full your eyes. you couldn't resist it anymore, you see jaden getting up from the bed and looking at you.

jaden: will you be okay? it

elana: can you- um, can you please stay?

jaden: of course ana.

you then lay next to jaden and just cry, he cried with you. it broke you to see him hurt aswell, after awhile your eyes got heavy and you slowly drifted off to sleep while jaden was playing with your hair.
————————————————————————
TIMESKIP: the next morning you stayed in bed all day and watched netflix, jaden made you breakfast you were greatful but you didn't touch it. they had went out to do something, i honestly didn't pay attention. jaden wanted to stay but he thought i need time alone, which he was right. i really did, i decided to message chris to tell him what had happened.

you and chris texted back and fourth for about an hour, we discussed everything and what will happen next

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

you and chris texted back and fourth for about an hour, we discussed everything and what will happen next. we decided to press chargers, and suggested i should tell my family. i did, they were disgusted but also reassuring. it made you feel somewhat better, but yet you still felt a heavy feeling on your chest. as i hear the car pull into the driveway, i pulled my covers over my head to act as if i was asleep. jaden came in and laid next to me, he placed a bag next to him then cuddled me. i soon enough feel back asleep.
————————————————————————
a/n: i do somehow relate to this part, i thought i'd share a part of my story and the support i wish i had. please be kind to everyone, you never know what they're going through. everyone fights their personal issues everyday, and if no one has ever told you today/tonight i am so proud of everything you have achieved.❤️