drives

javon: fuck sake, why'd she post that.

jaden: bro chill, you can't even see your face. just deny it

elana: yeah that's smart

javon: ugh fuck that's so annoying, mom's literally messaging me.

jaden: just chill, we know y'all fucked

javon: fuck you, you and ana fuck 24/7

elana: IM A VIRGIN

jaden: wait, you are?

elana: yes babe. are you?

javon: ahahah, she got you there.

jaden: uh, yeah i am

javon: cap

i could tell jaden was lying from the beginning, i stood up and walked upstairs into my room. i hear jaden yell "fuck sake javon, it's literally our first day dating" i ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower to hide the sound of me crying. i wasn't crying over the fact jaden isn't a virgin, i was crying because he tried to lie to my face and he didn't even bother checking on me. until chris messaged me, he distracted me from feeling like absolute shit.
————————————————————————

jaden: baby are you in there

elana: please leave me alone.

jaden: babe, i'm sorry. i didn't think it would matter, i'm sorry i lied to you.

i didn't respond, i just cried. he then opened the door, i was on the ground curled in a ball. he knew a lot was going on, with all the pressure of the new season, missing my parents and sister. he sat down and hugged me, i randomly fell asleep.

chris: ayo wtf is she doing ahahah

jaden: oh yk just casually sleeping on the bathroom floor

chris: fuck, she's so exhausted to the point she can't even hide it

jaden: i know bro, it breaks me

chris: for real bro, i just needed to pick up some clothes. i brought groceries for you guys so yous don't starve, tell her i stopped by.

jaden: thanks chris i will

chris: look after her jay, she really needs you right now. you don't understand how much i appreciate y'all being here.

jaden: anytime bro.

————————————————————————
i then wake up in my bed, i couldn't find jaden. my eyes were weak, before i could blink again i fell back asleep.