texting

i then decided to pick up his phone as i'm about to turn it on silent i see a notification from grace.

fuck, what the fuck she's outside? i get up immediately when i hear a knock at the door

fuck, what the fuck she's outside? i get up immediately when i hear a knock at the door. i slip on a shirt and run downstairs.

grace: omg you're elana? wait- what the fuck are you doing in jaden's shirt?

*oh fuck i didn't realise i slipped on jaden's shirt*

elana: uh yep that's me, and is there a problem with that?

grace: bitch im jadens girlfriend

elana: oh fr? i really didn't ask

grace: bitch, your gonna get it.

elana: aha, miss girl who do you think you are to just rock up and call me a bitch?

she then swings at me, not gonna lie. she got me good, the thing she didn't know is that chris taught me how to box. i than swang back two times. "shit i knocked her out, oh fuck" i say as javon rushes downstairs laughing saying "ana, what the fuck did you do ahahahaha" we both stared at her laughing our heads off. i than had a bruised eye, while she was laying near the door i walked to the bathroom to take a look. javon then started laughing uncontrollably when he seen my eye in the light.

javon: holy shit ahahah, she got you good

elana: wanna, i suggest you shut the fuck up or we can have twin eyes

javon: ahaha, sucks to suck

elana: fuck you ahahah

javon: you good though?
*he then hugs me*

elana: yes, now get the fuck off me wanna.

————————————————————————
we then walked out the bathroom to see grace gone, jaden then comes running downstairs with his broken leg, it was quite funny seeing that but the next thing i knew he was yelling in my face looking like his little girl friend just died and it was all my fault.

jaden: what the fuck, who do you think you are ana. you can't just fucking do that to my girlfriend, if you're that fucking jealous than just say so.

elana: uh- i'm sor

jaden: i don't even want to hear your pathetic excuse, you should just fuck off.

he immediately turns around with no emotion, i sat down in the sofa as a tear dropped out of my eyes. javon then came over, and i could tell he felt bad.

javon: ana, are you okay?

elana: mhm

javon: come here

he than hugged me causing me to just cry uncontrollably. he says, "you know what, i think a mc donald's could cheer you up".
i loved how javon was able to comfort me, we then drove to mc donald's and i drove home since a stupid mf almost crashed into a pole. we then arrived home and i fell asleep in javon's bed.
————————————————————————
TIME SKIP: the next morning.

jaden's pov:
i knew i fucked up, but i honestly was under a lot of stress. i took it out on ana, although she didn't deserve it. javon came into the room saying breakfast was ready, he gave me the "you fucked up" sort of face towards me. i gave him the "i fucking know" face back as he walked out. i didn't want to apologize to ana, but i knew it had to be done.
————————————————————————
a/n: f you grace lmao, thank you all for the reads. i couldn't appreciate you guys enough!!! i love y'all