weekends

TIME-SKIP: it's now the day of the party, we had agreed to drink a small amount. i had been drunk with my family a couple of times, so of course i was gonna be responsible. after all i can not ruin my reputation, since a lot of people/kids are inspired by me and attention is always glued to me. i hated it this way since i could never act like a normal teen, i always have to be mature and responsible about every decision i make. anyways it finally hit 7 o'clock and the party starts at 8 o'clock, we began to get ready.
————————————————————————

(your dress)————————————————————————you then curl your hair and apply make up, you go for a natural and light look

(your dress)
————————————————————————
you then curl your hair and apply make up, you go for a natural and light look. after you get ready it's almost 8pm, you go downstairs to see the boys dressed if i'm being honest they looked pretty handsome.

javon: finally, that took years

jaden: wow, you look nice

javon: dressing up for junior?

elana: oh shut up wanna, you always find away to ruin my moment. and thanks jay, you don't look to bad yourself.

javon: no my fits better for sure

jaden: NO! elana who looks better? me or javon

elana: hmm, jaden or javon. me!

jaden: ugh whatever, let's go the uber is here.
————————————————————————
we all get into the back seats of the uber, we soon arrive at the party. the house was absolutely beautiful, as soon as we walk in all eyes and heads turn towards us. soon after junior grabbed my arm leading me into the kitchen, as i look around the twins have already mingled into the crowd.

junior: can i get you a drink?
*he smirks*

elana: i'm a independent woman, i can get a drink for myself. thanks though aha
*you smile softly*

junior: ugh you're so cute

elana: uh thanks ahaha

you then walk away from junior towards the table where the drinks are, you grab one and just chug it at the table and grab another as you leave.

jaden: hmm that wasn't so responsible

elana: yeah you right lol

jaden: what did you say i can barely hear you, this music is so loud

elana: well i said-

he then grips on to your wrist with a confused look on his face, he leads you outside where the pool is. it was quite and peaceful i was being honest.

jaden: so what did you say?

elana: it wasn't important

jaden: oh right, so junior huh?

elana: yep he is my boyfriend now soooo

jaden: he is???
*as he looks at the pool mesmerised*

*you grab his chin to make him look at you*
elana: no silly he's not, how's you girlfriend?

jaden: ugh i broke up with her

elana: damn, you can never keep girls around. do you wanna talk about it?

jaden: i'm okay, let's go inside

elana: yeah okay.

half an hour had passed, you lost javon and jaden since the crowd was pretty big. random people have been passing you drinks which wasn't ideal but you finally felt happy without people posting on social media, since it's a private party and the rules are you can not post anything. i then started to walk towards the stairs where you felt numb, you chuckled at yourself and continued to walk upstairs. you find a room that has no one in it and just dump yourself on the bed, soon enough your asleep.
————————————————————————
a/n: sorry for the cliffhanger, the next part contains S/A, there will be a TW before i start. so if there is any way you feel uncomfortable reading, feel free to skip the part and if you do feel uncomfortable, i am so sorry for what ever reason that may be. remember my dm's are always open if you need any support!💕