party

a few hours passed and it's currently 6:10pm the party starts at 8:00pm, you're not really into dresses and you've never been to a party before. you told jess and dj you weren't going to drink, jayla, jaden and javon said there going to have a little bit. they liked that i was being responsible, i also told them i'll drive us back home since i'm not going to drink. jayla now hurries you to get ready, she wanted to take photos before we went. we got ready and she done light make up on me, as i'm ready jaden and javon walk in. there jaw's drop.

javon: uh wow

jayla: pick your guys jaws up of the ground

me and jayla laugh

jaden: uh, um we are ready

jayla: GIVE US 10MINS

javon: damn okay.

your dress⬇️

————————————————————————
*@elana.romina posted a new post*

romina posted a new post*

🔵⚫️

liked by @onwardjdub, @onwardwanna and 3

liked by @onwardjdub, @onwardwanna and 3.5million
@elana.romina a dress??

@jaylawaltonoffical: ur so hot
^ u are
@onwardjdub: hurry up
^pick up your jaw
@onwardwanna: hmm
^hmm
tap to view all 3million comments

————————————————————————
we then drive to the party, it was now 8:10pm and we just walked in. the whole room went silent, i could feel everyone's eyes on us. i have no clue why, maybe because there well known in school. the siblings all went off to there friends, i looked like a literal loner. until jaysean came towards me.

jaysean: hey elana, you look so pretty.
*blushes*
elana: why thanks.

jaysean: so you're here with the twins?

elana: yep, i'm staying with them for a week

jaysean: oh cool, would you like a drink?

elana: no i'm good, i have to drive the losers home.
*conversation continues until we were enterupted*

ella: jaysean come play truth or dare, oh shi- i'm ella, you're elana right? you should defs come play

elana: sure

*you sit next to jaysean, the twins are there. with a couple boys and some girls we were playing then javon says to jaden*

javon: truth or dare jaden

jaden: dare

javon: kiss ana

elana: uhh

jaden: fuck you

*he then leans into the kiss and says "ill explain everything soon" we then made out for 10seconds, as i pull away i notice two pairs of eyes on me, i looked over it was jaysean and a girl next to him*

the game continued but i eventually got up and went outside, it was somewhat quiet so i just went on my phone. until i heard javon and jaden singing very loud. i got up and walked inside to them drinking. in my mind i say to my self oh my gosh, this is gonna be bad. then chuckled while looking at them. jaden then walked towards me and pulled me to his friend group, i stood there very awkwardly.

random boy/ jacob: hey drink this!

elana: no i'm okay

jacob: pussy

elana: aha, i didn't ask

jaden: wyd bro? i literally just seen you put something in there

————————————————————————
a/n: hmmm trigger warning for pt2 as it contains drugs