leave part three.

we then arrive home, my heart is beating so fast. as we walk in, the entire apartment was silent. i turn to javon with a confused look he then says "go check upstairs" i simply nodded and slowly walked upstairs. i opened my room and it was empty, i walked into the guest room that javon was staying in and see jaden shirtless, he was asleep. i then turn around walking to the door, *drops phone* "fuck" i turn around to see jaden awake staring at me.

jaden: ana, please let me explain

elana: no it's fine honestly jaden, i don't want to hear you.

jaden: ELANA, please

elana: i'll think about it.

i then walk out and go to my room i changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, i felt good about myself for once. i didn't care he cheated, well i mean i did but i'm not going to give in. of course ill forgive him, he's literally staying for another week. i went downstairs and sat next to javon i turned towards his phone which was sat up against a cup, he was live.

c/c: OMG ANA

elana: oh shit hey guys

c/c: she looks so sad bro

javon: no she wears hoodies 24/7 guys

elana: aha, im fine guys.

c/c: where's jaden?

javon: uh-

elana: he's asleep at the moment

c/c: we know damn well she's depressed lmao

elana: damn, that one hurt.

i then walked away towards the stairs as javon says "can i take your car out later?" i looked at him and rolled my eyes then replied saying sarcastically "NO!" he says "thanks bestie" i laughed and walked into my room, i watched netflix for about an hour then falling asleep.
————————————————————————
TIME SKIP: you wake up three hours later and head downstairs to get a drink leaving your phone charging in your room, the apartment was still silent. you then return back to your room and check your phone. your notifications were unstoppable.

*@onwardjdub tagged you in a post*

liked by 986,521 users

@onwardjdub i'll always love you.
*comments are temporarily disabled*

————————————————————————

i then check my sisters messages, fuck sake

i then check my sisters messages, fuck sake. when she messages me about a boy she's serious, i replied saying sorry i was sleeping she obviously didn't reply. i thought to myself 'i think i have officially caved in, he deserves to explain himself' i then got up and walked into the guest room, he wasn't on the bed but the bathroom door was locked.

*knocks*
elana: hey jay are you in there?

jaden: uh- yeah ill be out in a second

*you sat on the bed and he came out*

elana: jay are you okay? have you been crying?

jaden: don't worry, whatsup?

elana: uh- well i thought i should hear your side of the story.

jaden: oh right, um. can i say something before explaining everything?

elana: mhm go ahead

jaden: i could go on and on about how sorry i am, but i just wanted to say i love you so much. i regret every second of what happened.

elana: oh right. i understand your in pain and that you mean that, so thank you for that.
*you say while wiping his tears*

jaden: fuck how embarrassing i didn't realize i was crying
*we both laugh*

elana: look, i don't think i'm ready to hear the story if i'm being honest.

jaden: what are you trying to say?

elana: i think we should be friends for now jay, i obviously still love you. but i don't think i can do this.

jaden: oh

he had tears strolling down his face, but i just had to. i can't just trust him so easily, i then pulled him towards me while hugging him. he immediately fell asleep on me, i just silently chuckled.
————————————————————————
a/n: credits to imeatingpancake for the idea of the past three parts💕

sorry it's short guys! it's my fifteenth birthday tmr and i was debating if i was going to post or not, so i wrote this really quickly. PM IF YOU HAVE ANY NEW IDEAS❤️❤️