bestie

i was already downstairs eating talking to jess about leaving today. dj and jess knew what had happened last night, they understood why i did what i did and they've never really liked grace they said. as jaden and javon came downstairs i had stood up until jess pulled my arm gently, causing me to sit back down. jaden walked towards the table with his head down.

jess: oh jay, where's miss grace.

jaden: uh, she left

jess: wanna, we thought it'll be good if you went on vacation back with ana.

javon: wait really???

elana: omg please

jess: you've been working hard, you deserve it.

javon: momma i love you so much

jess: only if you're okay with that ana

elana: are you kidding? finally i won't be stuck with chris.

javon: wait chris is scary

elana: dude, he will love you.

javon: well i am pretty loveable

jaden: can you just shut up

jess: JADEN!! don't get me started on your behavior.

jaden looked upset, he then stood up and went to his room while slamming the door. i felt bad, but what else could i do? i was to excited for javon coming to L.A with me. after breakfast we went to javon's room and i helped him pack, we were leaving at 2pm. i had got dressed into my comfy tracksuit i brang, after he had finished packing we decided to go live on instagram.
————————————————————————

(c/c - chat comments)

javon: hey guys

elana: wsp guys

c/c: she is so fking pretty

elana: thank you aha

c/c: are y'all dating?

javon: no she's my best friend

c/c: where is jaden and jayla?

elana: jayla is at kylee's

javon: oh i'm not doing dog check sorry

c/c: how did y'all meet?

javon: funny story tbh, we met a fking sneakercon ahaha

c/c: elana, please buy me dunks

elana: for sure babe ahaha

@onwardjdub joined.

c/c: OMG JADENNNN

*me and javon just ignore it*

@onwardjdub: ana, come in my room please

elana: i'm good

c/c: they are definitely dating

javon then ended the live when he read that comment, i was confused.

javon: ana, go talk to him. you guys need to be on good terms before we leave.

elana: i'll give him 5mins.

i then rolled my eyes at javon while he laughs as i walk towards jaden's door. i knocked and there was no response, as i slowly opened the door his head was in his pillow.

elana: jay? are you okay.
*he pulls his head up with a tears in his eyes*

jaden: i'm so fucking sorry ana

elana: oh jay, it's okay.

i sat on the bed hugging him, he then started crying. it made my heartbreak seeing jaden cry in my arms.

jaden: i was so stressed i took everything out on you, i don't even like grace. i was meaning to break up with her the other day, i'm happy i did it today.

elana: huh, you broke up with her? and don't worry about it.

jaden: yes i did, i wish you were staying longer.

elana: pack your bags jay

jaden: you're joking right?

elana: no i'm serious, knowing you're in my arms crying. proves you're truly sorry.

jaden: ahaha, you make me look like a simp

elana: i mean what can i say? you are.

i then stand up as jaden runs to his closet, as i open the door. javon and jess are standing at the door as if they were listening put they tried to play it off looking away from me, i just laughed as they looked like complete idiots.

jess: so i'm not paying for his ticket ahaha

elana: you guys are so nosy ahaha

javon: so who is paying for the ticket ahaha

elana: ugh i will, since i invited him ahaha.

jess: ugh i guess he can go ahahah

————————————————————————
jaden finished packing, me and javon were just waiting for jess to get ready to take us to the airport since it was 1pm. as she yelled "pack the car kids" we all went to pack the car and waited for her in the car, javon was in shot gun and me and jaden in the back. as jess jumps in we make our way to the airport.
————————————————————————
*@onwardjdub added to his story*

————————————————————————*@onwardjdub added to his story*

a/n: guys, thank you for all the reads!!! let me know what y'all want to see next. credits will be given for new ideas xx