home

TIME SKIP: you're now on the plane home, you couldn't sleep. you kept wondering if that was just a fling going on with jaden or if he had genuinely liked you. anyways you ended up landing and chris is there with you're car, you guys hug. you updated him on every little detail, while you're driving home you missed being in your car and driving. it was like you're car was your therapist aha. we then arrive home and chill most of the day, it was around 7:42 when your phone buzzed. it was jaden, but when i tell you might heart sunk. it felt like it was actually drowning.

you didn't know what to think you begin to question everything, did everything mean absolutely nothing to him? has he really moved on that fast? was javon being truthful? you decided to go for a drive with no destination

chris: ana, where are you going?

elana: just getting food.

chris: okay, be home at 10pm please. you have 2hours

elana: okay chris, love you.

chris's pov: i could tell she was upset, i didn't want to question her. she is a safe driver, she is responsible and she makes mature decisions. so i let her go, although i feel guilty i knew her car was her escape.
————————————————————————
i felt like a slushy, it was weird. i then saw a 7-eleven store. i parked up, and a car with a bunch of kids my age did to. they got out and so did i, a girl then notices me and asked me if i was elana i said yes. she then came over to my car and we talked for a good five minutes, i then told her i was getting a slushy and she said she will come in with me, her friends came with aswell. they were so cool, they invited me to come to the city with them. i of course said yes, then i told them to get slushiest and it'll be my treat. we all walked out and they told the boys they were gonna come with me. it was one of the best nights ever, they treated me like a normal person which i loved. i then realized it was 12pm which was extremely pass curfew, i had said my goodbyes and went home. chris stayed awake, he wasn't mad. he was actually very understanding when i told him everything, i then climbed into bed and posted on my story.
————————————————————————
*@elana.romina added to her story*

————————————————————————a/n: i lowkey like this part lol