II

Warnings/contains: Graphic details of death and murder, details of cleaning up blood, cleaning clothes.

Please let me know if there's more.

——————

The wait game. That's what Remus was playing while watching him. Him... the man who had talked to Logan. Even though there wasn't much of a threat to a potential relationship between Remus and Logan he still wanted the man gone. 

He, the man Remus was watching, was just laying in his bed. Remus had followed him home, snuck around the house and sat outside. He was watching through the window, tempted to smash the window and kill him right then and there.

Yet he wanted to make sure he was asleep, once the man was Remus snuck around the house, finding a window that was a jar and slipping inside. He had a knife in his pocket, his plan was to slit the man's throat, have him choke on his own blood as he slept.

He got to the man's room, going inside and creeping up to his bed. Remus made sure the man was asleep, clicking his fingers, clapping, tapping on things. The man was a heavy sleeper, fast asleep and in a deep sleep at that. He covered the man's face with a pillow, pulling his knife out and driving it into his chest.

——————

He had had a shower, it had become a mess. He had missed and the man tried to fight him. Remus had eventually killed him, he had gotten home and showered. Watching the diluted blood go down the drain. He was covered in blood, washing it off with soap barely did the trick. His clothes were in the same state, drenched in the red fluid.

He got out of the shower and got dressed before taking his clothes to the laundry. Remus filled a bucket with water, letting the fabric soak for a bit before ringing them out. Once he was done he threw them in the dryer and went to clean up the knife.

He had left it behind.. it was sitting in the bedroom of the man he killed. Remus knew police would be there, the man was screaming loud enough the entire block could've heard. The police were called and were already on the way to his house as Remus was leaving the scene. He had passed them, their sirens had echoed off buildings.

He couldn't go get it, he'd be caught immediately.

——————

First murder of the book.