XII - I

Logan got into his bad after his shower, having showered after Remus as the latter tried to race him to the shower.
"Thank you Remus." Logan hummed, sitting down and getting prepared for bed.
"For what?"
"For the date today, it was nice."
"I'm happy you liked it! The date doesn't have to be over yet though~" Remus chuckled at Logan.

Logan - not being an idiot - knew exactly what he meant and just flushed.
"I'm good, I'd rather wait a little while before doing anything intimate yet." Logan hummed and climbed into the bed, the cold sheets giving him goosebumps.
"That's okay, I'd be happy to wait." Remus just smiled at him, already in his bed and pretty much naked.

"Thank you."
"Of course." Remus just smiled at him before getting comfortable and attempting to go to sleep. Logan did the same, going to sleep pretty quickly after putting a sleeping mask on.

There was movement after a few hours that woke Logan up, he sat up and pulled the mask off.
"Remus?"
"Stupid motel." Remus huffed, not hearing Logan.
"Remus? What's wrong?" He hummed, turning the lamp on.
"Oh hi Lo, I was cold and the heater isn't working." He just groaned and stumbled back to his bed.

"Hmm. Well we could share a bed if you'd like." Logan hummed before clearing his throat.
"Sure." Remus smiled and climbed into the bed next to him. Logan smiled and put the mask back on.

"Uh lo?"
"Yes?"
"Can we spoon?" Remus hummed.
"Uh sure, what "spoon" would you like me to be?" Logan hummed.
"If you don't mind, the big spoon?" Remus muttered, turning away from him.
"Alright." Logan smiled and wrapped his arms around Remus, holding the man close.

————

The morning was slow, Logan finding himself as the small spoon and leaning back into him. He pulled the face mask off his face and just enjoyed the feeling of Remus' arm around his waist as he woke up fully.

Remus woke up after a while, seeing Logan in his hold he pressed a kiss to his head. Logan had fallen back asleep, it wasn't a deep sleep so he woke up at the kiss. He hummed and turned around in his hold.

"Morning Lo." Remus smiled.
"Good morning Remus." Logan muttered, voice croaky from having just woken up.
"Your voice sounds really good right now, anyway did you sleep well?" Remus hummed and kissed his forehead.
"Yes, I did. How about you?"
"I slept great, thank you for letting me sleep in the same bed as you."
"No problem, I wanted to make sure you slept alright." Logan smiled at him before slowing pulling out of his hold.

"Aww, you're so sweet" Remus chuckled at him, pulling the rest of the blanket over himself.
"Thank you?" Logan mumbled and gathered some cleaner clothes for the day.
"You probably should get dressed too, that way when we get back we can continue this date if you'd like." He smiled and pulled his shirt off, ignoring the feeling of Remus' eyes on him.
"I think I'll enjoy watching you get dressed for a little while before I do." He smirked and just watched him.

Logan rolled his eyes as he changed his shirt, tempted to let him keep watching for a little longer he faked that he grabbed the wrong shirt.  Remus hummed and got up, going over to him and wrapping his arms around him.
"I thought you were just gonna watch." Logan hummed turning around too him.
"And I thought you were getting dressed." Remus smirked, hands holding his waist.

"I was going to." Logan hummed and turned to face him.
"You're so handsome Lo." Remus smiled and trailed his hands over his torso. Logan just flushed, going red at the feeling.
"I have a feeling that when we get back we'll do more than just sleeping in a bed." Logan mumbled, five bright red after he finished speaking.

"Can't we do it now?" Remus whined, obviously wanting to have sex with him.
"I would say yes, but I don't really trust motels not to give me some sort of disease." Logan hummed, pulling away to get dressed.
"That makes sense I guess." Remus shrugged and did the same.

———

The drive went nicely and without issue, picking up breakfast on the way. Once they got back to remus' they threw the trash into the bin.
"So what do you want to do?" Logan hummed once they were inside, having forgotten what he told Remus at the motel.

"Idk, movie night?" Remus had forgotten too.
"Sounds good to me, any ideas for which movie?"
"Idk, what do you think?"
"I'd pick a documentary but I don't think you'd want to watch one." Logan hummed, sitting down.
"I will if it's one that has animals fighting. That's always fun to watch." Remus hummed, smiling and sitting next to him.

"Really? You actually want to watch a documentary with me?" Logan was stunned to say the least, no one had ever wanted to watch a documentary with him. Ever. Not even his family members, they found it too boring. None of his ex's had either, in fact some left him because of it.

"Yeah, I saw a clip of one from years ago. It looked cool, it cut from two animals fucking to two other animals fighting." He chuckled a bit at the memory.
"Huh, I'll see if I can find one." Logan smiled, taking the remote from Remus and looking through the documentaries on Netflix.

They watched maybe two documentaries before Remus gasped.
"What? Is something wrong, Remus?" Logan hummed, looking up at him from where he had cuddled into him.
"I just remembered something." Remus hummed, looking back to Logan who just returned the look with confusion.
"You said that we'd probably do more than share a bed tonight." Remus smirked, placing his hands on his hips again.

———

A/N: gonna cut it here so people can skip the smut if they so please by skipping a chapter.