IV

————

A week had passed and Logan was watching Janus, Remus had gone to hang out with Janus after the murder happened. Remus had gotten worried about the police catching him and went to hang out with Janus to get his mind off of it.

Logan had watched Remus leave and was debating wether or not to kidnap Janus. He would kill him but knew how important Janus was to Remus so if he did anything he'd just threaten him a bit. Yet he knew Remus would be upset with him if he hurt him.

—————

He did it, inviting Janus over to study as an easier way to kidnap him. Logan just got him a drink, sparkling water with a bit of sleeping agent. Janus had fallen alseep onto his couch so Logan just carried him into his basement. He sat Janus down and tied his hands and ankles so he wouldn't be able to get up.

Logan just cleared his living room of any study supplies that weren't his before going downstairs, sitting in a different chair and reading to himself.

"What the- where am I?" Janus muttered looking over at Logan, "Logan? What did you do?"
"You're awake. Good. I have a couple of things to say too you." Logan hummed walking closer to Janus.
"I have a few things to ask you too, starting with why the fuck I'm tied to a chair." Janus was mad, evidently not happy about the situation he was in.

"Look, I needed a way to see what you and Remus were doing with a reason for you to tell the truth." Logan hummed and just smiled at him.
"Any why would I tell you the truth? You're insane. Besides why do you care what I did with Remus?"
"Because I have great affection for him, and if you'd like to go free without a mark you'll tell me the truth."

"You'd harm me? Because you love Remus?" Janus smirked a bit at Logan.
"Yes."
"You don't have it in you." Janus hissed, glaring at him. Logan moved away at that, he moved to a table and grabbed a knife off of it.
"I've done it before."

"You're really going to hurt me? Remus' best friend?" Janus hummed, noticing no sign of a lie.
"I'd prefer not too, I know Remus would get upset if he knew." Logan sighed, moving back over,  "So how about you make this easy and just tell me."

"... Fuck.. Fine." Janus sighed, "Trust me, when he came over it was strictly platonic." Janus spent around ten minutes explaining that everything was platonic.
"Huh. It's a shame really." Logan sighed, crouching down in front of him, "That could've been more convincing, don't you think? Especially seeing as though your life is on the line."

"Well what do you want me too say!?" Janus groaned.
"Do not raise your voice at me. I'd prefer for you to leave here unscathed." He grabbed Janus' chin and forced his head to be still.
"Logan. Let me go. You forget I know who you are. I could tell the police as soon as I'm fr-" Janus stopped talking mid sentence as Logan had pressed the knife to his neck.

"Shut up. So far you've only given me one reason to let you go. Maybe I should kill you tonight." He muttered, looking away.
"You're insane." Janus hummed under his breath.
"Well love makes you do insane things." He hummed and pulled away.

"What? Like kill people?"
"You could say that, yes." Logan hummed and just stood there for a moment, Janus went silent, staring at the ground.

"Could you.. untie my wrists?"
"Why would I do that?"
"Because they're burning, and probably going red. You don't want me to get hurt do you? Not unless you have to hurt me." Janus smirked a bit as he spoke.

"I guess not." Logan sighed and cut the rope. Janus just rubbed his wrists in response.
"Now, what can I say for you to let me go?"
"Well, if you can say something more convincing than what you have been saying maybe I'll consider it." Logan sighed, tying Janus' waist to the chair.

"I've said the truth, I swear on Remus' life." Janus smirked at him, leaning back.
"Don't get cocky, you haven't given me an excuse as to why he came over."
"He was stressed, feeling scared about the recent murders and he just needed a friend."

"Feeling stressed huh? I feel bad." He sighed and looked away.
"As you should! You killed them!" Janus yelled. Logan just slapped him before grabbing his chin.
"Don't you dare yell at me! And no I didn't." Logan glared at him.
"Yes you did."
"No I didn't... must've been the person who is killing for me.." Logan hummed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Janus just glared at him.
"I mean, I've got a Yandere as well. I don't know who it is but this is their doing." He sighed, crossing his arms.
"I don't believe you." He sighed.

"Of course you don't." He sighed and went to leave.
"Where are you going? You better not leave me here." Janus sighed, grabbing him.
"What will you do if I leave? Kill me?"
"I could." Janus hummed. Logan just smirked and moved back over to him, tying his hands again before leaning on the chair.

"I have a question for you. Do you think I would leave a crime scene like that? Blood everywhere. Let alone leave the weapon. Besides I would've killed him without a fight." Logan smirked and walked away, locking the door behind him.

Janus called after him but Logan ignored him. He went to bed after a while, just tuning out Janus' pleading for help.