VII

"Are you serious right now!?" Janus said, trying to keep calm.
"Yeah.. man it feels good to have told someone." Remus hummed.
"You're serious aren't you? Why the fuck did you just tell me that!?" Janus had started stressing, he know knew who were murdering everyone.. the two people who were. He couldn't go to the cops or he'd be dead.

"I just wanted to tell someone." Remus hummed.
"I won't tell anyone, I don't want you to go to jail." Janus sighed, trying to keep his composure.
"Thank you Jan. I appreciate it."
"It's fine, but please don't kill anyone else.." 
"I won't, as often. But can I have you as an alibi when I need it?"
"Alright as long as you don't often." Janus hummed, he didn't know how to react.

—————

That next day every class was told about the death and when janus heard the news he went to Remus' house after his classes.
"What the hell did you do?" Janus sighed, glaring at him.
"Huh?"
"The murder, that was you wasn't it?"
"No. I had no doing in that one. It must be the other guy. I mean there is a guy who is killing for me too." Remus hummed.

"For you?"
"Not like that. Uh... like for my heart I guess. Kinda like why I'm killing for Logan."
"Oh, right. Makes sense why he did that." Janus sighed, knowing that Logan had done it this time.
"Huh? Do you know who it is? Tell me! I wanna meet 'em!" Remus hummed ignoring the concept of personal space as he got up in his face.

"Yes I know who he is, no I won't tell you." Janus hummed, in response Remus just groaned.
"Look, I think he'd kill me if I told you and I'm not ready to die yet."
"I don't think he would, I just wanna know! I admire his work." Remus smiled at him.

Logan, who had followed Janus was listening in. They weren't necessarily being quiet and they were still in the door way.
"Fine, I'll just say that we both know him." Janus sighed.
"Really? So I know him. Is it-"
"No it's not me."
"Damn it. I wish it was you so we could be partners in crime, y'know?" Remus chuckled

"You'd be a nightmare to clean up after, but this guy is neat with his kills. The only blood that had gone anywhere was under the body and onto the bed."
"You're right." Remus smiled and just went back inside, Janus following him.

Logan sighed and went home, he knew Remus was ignorant so he wouldn't figure out it was him easily. Yet he always was unusually smart when it came to crime... probably because he was a criminal. Logan was too so he couldn't judge, yet he could still judge the method.

——————