X

Logan returned home after a few hours of spending time with Remus. He knew Remus would probably keep killing people, but he still was trying to comprehend it. The fact they were both killing for almost the same reasons. He didn't know whether to feel enamoured or what but the idea that Remus liked him so much to kill someone, it honestly made him smile a bit.

Remus on the other hand was smiling to himself as he laid in his bed. He rolled onto his side, so happy that he finally got Logan. He blushed as he just thought of him, any and every thought coming to mind. He kind of wished Logan was still there with him, and that he stayed the night. He did ask him.

———

"How about you stay the night?" Remus hummed, smiling at him.
"I can't, I've got work to finish up. If I didn't have work to do I would." Logan smiled back as he grabbed his things.
"Okay then, can we get together on the weekend then?" Remus hummed.

"Sure, I'll come over on the weekend. Maybe we could go on a date." Logan hummed, passing him a piece of paper that held his number,  "on the weekend, message me and I'll come over."
"Alrighty! Cya Lo!" Remus smiled at him as he left.

———

Remus pulled out his phone, saving Logan's phone number and texting him.

Remus: < Hey Lo it's Remus.

Logan: < Hello Remus

Remus: < Can't wait for our date on the weekend. I'm thinking of going away for it like takin if you to a field or smth

Logan: < a field?

Remus: < yeah! A field then go to a motel or some shit to stay the night.

Logan: < May I ask why?

Remus: < a picnic.

Logan: < Oh. Could we do some star gazing during the picnic?

Remus: < fuck yeah!

Logan: < Oh I'm getting excited now!
          < I'm going to go get to bed, Have a good sleep Remus.

Remus: < Sleep well Lo!

———
I literally forgot about this book-