VIII

Once Logan got home he sat down, thinking for a moment. Technically he just had his skills - if you could call them that - praised. He was pretty happy at that. Not to mention it was Remus who praised him.

Logan was flustered as he thought over, before stopping his train of thought and getting up to make himself some food. Yet he couldn't get that out of his head. He needed something to get his mind off it, a puzzle wouldn't work well as he'd get distracted by the thoughts, maybe a book? No he didn't particularly like rereading books and the ones that would keep him invested, he already read.

He was at a loss of what to do, so he thought maybe just killing someone would do.

————

Janus sighed as he got comfortable on the couch.
"Hey Remus?" Janus hummed.
"Yeah?" Remus hummed peaking his head out from behind the couch, looking for something.
"Someone was following me to your house."
"Ooo! Who was it? The other killer!?" Remus hummed, getting excited."
"Yes. It was him." Janus hummed.
"Good thing I have cameras, I can find out in my own way." Remus chuckled and left the room.

Janus almost instantly regretted letting him know.

———

Remus hummed as he checked the footage. Smiling when he saw the figure. "Ooo he looks familiar." He smiled and zoomed in on the photo, skipping forward slightly to find him walking away.
"That kinda looks like Log- JANUS!" Remus yelled as he ran back to the living room.
"What?" Janus sighed, looking at Remus.
"Is it Logan?" Remus hummed, almost buzzing as he shoved the laptop in Janus' face.

Janus stared at the paused screen, taking the laptop out of his hands. "Oh.. so you really do have cameras..."
"Duh, security reasons of course." Remus chuckled, "it's why I have a bat by my bed."
"Right..." Janus sighed, surprised that's Remus' concern for saftey, not having pegged him to be concerned about that.

"Anyway, does this mean I'm right? Is that Logan?" Remus hummed. Janus just sighed and nodded.
Remus just smiled, "oh how poetic~. The killers kill for the heart of each other."
"Right... poetic.." Janus sighed.