Chapter 10

I decided to stall for a while because it would be awkward if I went down right now and I was ready. Like I was waiting for them. I stayed in my room until I heard a knock on my door. I acted like I was doing my hair and exclaimed 'come in'.

The door opened and Gio came into view.

"They're ready and waiting outside in the black and gold Ferrari."

"Okay I'll be right down."

I made my way downstairs and met Alfonso at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, I gave them my card to use. Make sure you get anything you want there is no limit on the card okay."

"Okay, thank you. We'll be back soon."

"Alright neonata, enjoy your time out." He yelled out as I was leaving out the front door.

"Thank you, bye." I shut the door behind me and made my way over to the black and gold Ferrari. Alessandro was already in the driver's seat and Alessio was waiting outside the car for me so that I could go in and he could put his chair back.

When we got in the car Alessio turned around to ask me how my day was.

"It was pretty good. I got to talk with Alfonso after mom's funeral. We talked about mom and how she was before she, you know, took me." I saw Alessandro grip the steering wheel when I mentioned mom. "We also talked about school and when I was going to start."

"Oh really when are you going to start?" Alessio asked.

"I start on Monday. So in 2 days. Anyways, how was your guys' day?"

"It was fine, if you can say being in school was fun. Becoming a doctor is not easy, it's super tiring and stressful. I don't know why I chose this career." I chuckled hearing Alessio complain about school. I could tell he was trying to ease the tension we still have between us.

"What about you Alessandro?" I knew he wasn't mad at me but at mom therefore he's been very distant so I tried to include him in our conversation.

"It was fine." He kept his answer short. At least he wasn't glaring at me but he didn't show any emotion.

I decided to talk to them about the photos I went through with Alfonso. I decided to leave out the fact that mom was the one to give me the photos.

"You guys looked adorable when you were younger." Alessio looked back at me shocked.

"How do you know what we looked like?" He asked, still shocked.

"When I was talking with Alfonso we kind of drifted off to the topic of when we were younger and he decided to show me photos of you guys and when you were younger. Including Luciano, Vincenzo, Giovanni and Lorenzo, so its not just you guys."

"Without us. Man, I really wanted to see Luciano and Vince when they were younger." Alessio said kind of disappointed he wasn't there.

"Don't worry we can look at them all together sometime soon." I said as Alessandro parked the car in front of a huge mall.

I've never been to a big mall like this. When I went shopping for my clothes I usually went to the smaller stores or I just went thrifting.

We made our way inside and I didn't even know where to start.

"So...Where do we start?" I asked them.

"Here we'll lead the way and you just choose what you want." Alessio told me, looking down at me.

After several hours of going in and out of several stores I was tired and just wanted to sit and stay sitting. Everytime we entered a store Alessio would stay by me and Alessandro would go around looking at stuff. I would choose 2-3 outfits and then go to the checkout and Alessandro is standing there with a pile of clothes for me.