Chapter 4 What are you planning...

Thank you everyone! School kept me very busy and studying for the finals as well. I still read in wattpad for  a break, but writing takes awhile to do. Sorry for the shortish chapter.

To make up for the many views, votes, and shortish chapter I make a horrible rough sketch of the four members right now. Delirious doesn't have that outfit yet. >.<  Lui is place a bit higher because he's shortest than everyone else.

Finally, figure out how to add URL. Have to make the picture smaller. It's didn't show in my end.

This chapter contains cursing and terrible grammar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chapter: You know what... I hate him that friendly, cocky, son of b!tch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had taken some time for that assignment to finish. I had to stay up almost all night reading that chapter. Damn you, Evan! The class was same old, same old and just more side reading.

I log back to Second Life. Once I'm in, I was back in town. People were minding their own business. At least, I won't be chased again. Yesterday was quite eventful. I gained friends. Friends. It's still strange to say that word, friends. I felt somehow giddy and happy about it. I suppress those emotions down. Calm down Delirious, just because you got some doesn't mean they won't leave you. I open my inventory. I look at my new equipment. I got a new dagger. Yes! And...what the hell is this. I felt disgusted at the flashy outfit for a thief. It's too gay for me to wear this, especially how the clothes cut at the midriff and the feathers... I shudder. Nope! I'm not wearing that. Nah huh! F!cking game! I swear it out to get me. I equip my new dagger and leave...that thing back into my inventory. I'm selling that later.

"Now, where are they?" I question. I have no clue where they are. A ping echoes my ears. A message notification appears in front of me. 'Vanoss wants to chat.' I accept his request.

"Hey, Delirious!" Vanoss cheerful reply. I didn't see him, but I could hear. Where are you, cheerful bastard?

"Hey, where are you?" I question and look around. I didn't see him yet somehow I could hear his voice above me. People just look at me weird, because I'm just yelling at the sky. I glared at the people to leave me alone. WHAT? Never seen a masked guy yelling at the sky for no reason?

"We're meeting back at the same restaurant from yesterday. Lui and I are waiting for both of you." Nolga is not there?

"Oh, ok. I'm coming!"

"Hurry!" Vanoss yelled. I could hear his smile behind his urgent reply.

"Ok, OK! Hold your horses!" I yelled back at the damn bastard. I could him chuckling then the call end. I ran back to the restaurant yesterday. I open the door and enter inside. I noticed some people were looking at me due to my entrance. I ignore them to look for the bastard and monkey. I notice them waiting in a corner table away from everyone, but close enough to keep an eye out. Both of them were smirking and snickering about something. I don't like it; I bet they're planning something. And it involves me somehow. The food was already at the table. I noticed a number of foods were less than yesterday and there are two empty spaces beside Vanoss and Lui. Both of them were sitting on opposite sides of the table. I didn't see Nolga here yet. I walk toward them; I could faintly hear talking about bombs. Bomb? What are those bastards planning... Lui notices me first and smiles at me and Vanoss who continue to smirk, he just waves. I sit near Vanoss.

"Hey, Delirious!" Lui yelled in his child's voice. "What took you so long?" He questioned. "Doing something for your mom?" He snickers.

"No! I just got in on!" I replied, looking around, I still didn't see the wolfman anywhere. "Where's Nolga?"