Chapter 12 Party

I notice Second Life passed over 4,200 views.

Thank you everyone for the support!

Chapter is bit longer with more cursing.

Luie is a nickname for Lui.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahead of us lies a something, a big white blur and something glowing and floating around. As we travel closer to the now look like a city Lui run ahead then turn around to face us. "Dramatic pause." Holding his hand up for us to stop in respond we impatiently look at him. He smiles at our expressions. "Here it is Florence." Lui waving his hand emphasize the capital.

We walk into buzzing semi-modern urban city compare to the rural beginning towns. Yet it keeps the feel of Arthurian mixture of fantasy and has a touch of modern technology. Brimming of life with different races and NPC running or walking passes us without a care. Like walking into rush hour in a busy street we stay closer together as we advent in. Different kind of stores, cafes, weapons, pet, and more as far the eyes could see. There are so many to choose from and I'm itching to buy something.

Vanoss glances around the sites as he pushes through the crowd "Stay together." He said before turning his head toward us "I don't want see any funny business." He jokes narrowing his eyes a bit. As if I could do something wrong. Yet.

Lui brushes pass Vanoss "I'm ALWAYS my best behavior." he teases then pointed at us "It's them you have to worry about." We glare at him.

"Really? WHY I don't believe that." Mini stated looking mistrustful.

"Because he's always up to something." Wildcat reply and brushes pass Lui a bit as he walk. "Fucking brat."

Lui narrows his eyes at Wildcat and Mini before turning to Nolga with a fake teary eyes look "I'm good. Right Nolga?" Lui pout and Nolga sweat drop at the expression

"Er...yea." Nolga scratches his snout "When you not are being stuck up." Lui stop pouting and stick his tongue at us.

"Hah! He got you." I laugh at him and Lui scowl.

Vanoss walks between us "C'mon let find the guild office." He grins "Then you can resume on killing each other."

Following our map we head into a green building surprising label what we were looking for. Vanoss went to the front desk and chat to the female NPC as we look over his shoulder and sent him our almost of our golds. A screen appears asking for our guild's name and Vanoss type in Banana Bus. Another screen appears asking if we truly wanted our name, Vanoss as leader, and the total amount. My eyes widen over at least the six figure digits before the fucking pig push me to the side to inspect the amount. Holy Shit!

"Damn!" Wildcat yelled "It's cost that much?!" He glared at NPC.

"Well, one of your teammate... has a rather high bounty in their name." NPC let out a hesitant smile from seeing our reaction "You can't really be infamous starting out." We look at each other as Mini and I stare Lui who smile innocently back.

"Who the FU-"

Quickly Lui push Wildcat aside and click accept. A glow surrounds Vanoss for moment before it disappears and the NPC smile at us. "Congratulations, Banana Bus has been now officially created." She looks at Vanoss "As group leader you can invite and dismiss members from your guild. Once your guild is more renowned you can create your own base. Challenge other guilds for take of their lands or claim your own." A screen appears in front of Vanoss "More information can be finds in your guild menu as you see. If you have any question please find us in the local guild building. I hope you have a wonder day." NPC waves goodbye at us.

Second Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें