Chapter 10 Banana Bus

Thank you for the votes, follows, and comments.

Sorry for taking so long to update. Firefox keeps crashing and Wattpad didn't save my drafts. Usually, I write in Wattpad then copy it in Word. Now, it the other way around. :< I did a so-so doddle of Vanoss holding Teddy from last chapter. Still thinking of the design. >.> Testing out an old tablet my brother gave me. Still learning the ropes and keeping my hands steady. >.<

I notice Wattpad change it format again. A bit confused how to use it. :/ Started to get used to the old one.

I don't own the lyric.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

The darkness always appears when to open my eyes after I log out from Second Life. The appearance of my white ceiling appears above tells me that I'm in the real world. Bright light engulf my room from the still early morning. So glad that it is the weekend that I don't have to go to class. I couldn't face Evan probably without the urge to punch that son of b!tch. Human instinct. Hah! I don't believe that. How the hell he could say that with a straight face? I don't get it. Ruffle my hair in frustrated and snatch my headgear off my head. Looking at it, the device feels fragile in my grasps.

I could destroy it...

It would solve most of my problem. No more strange feelings. No more worry. The urge to kill them... No more being myself. Playing this game feel like I remove my own mask I wear in reality. This invisible mask I wear hid me from being me. I always have to worry about being in control. Not delirious. Always be in control of my physical and non-physically bounds. It's stressful.

My stomach growls as a reminder its needs food. I push myself upward, stretch, and let the headgear bounce onto my bed. I glance at my door then back to gear.

I can deal those guys later. I just need to calm myself and push it down somewhere. How long could I make them wait? Probably not too long. I don't need complaints of my absence and slowing them down added to the list. My stomach complains louder for its need of food.

First thing first.

Food then I can sort things later.

I take a quick look at my sister's door before my quest for food. The door is close. I guess she's either still sleeping or playing. Who know what that woman was doing. I walk pass her door to the kitchen and head straight to the fridge. Maybe I can find a quick meal or something. Not in the mood to actually cook some real food.

Opening the fridge for any quick meals then I realize there was none. What the? Even worse, there barely any food left! I don't have the patience to let any frozen food thaw. I can't cook with this. Look into the cabinets, there nothing edible to eat either!

What the hell?

Who ate all the food?

I slam the cabinet door in annoyed and look at the table. A piece of paper just laid there all innocent among the mess I created. I pick the paper to read it.

Jon, food supplies is low. It's your turn to get food. I'm going to check out the new store for any opening sale and yes I take the car.

Jennifer.

P.S.

And yes again I ate all the food. ;)

B!tch.

"You got to be kidding me!

Really this early?! For what! Shopping? That woman! The car is gone and how the hell I'm going to get to the market now? Too lazy to actually walk there so that means I have to find another mean to transport. Uh...Which one? Oh, I know! A bus! I head back to my room and grab some clothes. Dress in my favorite blue sweater over my plain t-shirt, jean, and some sneakers. I grab my wallet with some money and head out the door. That money my parent sent monthly for bills, foods, and extra.