Chapter 16 Why me

Hello, introduction a fan art by Reflect_tcelfeR drew Jonathan and Teddy. Thank you. ^v^

School and life was keeping me busy. Kinda speeding up the story a bit. Thank you for the kind supports and comments. I did my best hopefully answering them.

The-Professor I seen your comment and I'll work on that.

MissKombat for the tags: 😄😱😈💬😓😪💤💢💦😨

Sorry, I will finish the rest soon.

Carto0nz - that bastard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That bastard keeps twirling me around me as the others watch. Some of those b!tches were amused by this bastard antics. Really? How is this kinda amusing? There no way I will let this continue any longer. I pull out my dagger slicing the bastard's side. Carto0nz drop me and adding pressure to his wound. I kick him down beginning stabbing him. Nolga yelled encouragement of 'get him, Delirious' then 'I'm not healing this asshole' in the background as everyone chuckles as my revenge. Lui and Mini pull me away from that bastard. I growl wanted to finish it.

That bastard just staggers up spitting out the blood. "Delirious you almost killed me!" Carto0nz yelled, "Here, I thought we could be the best of friends." He places his bloody hand against his heart.

My respond was the finger.

After that nice experience, we head off to finish the rest of the her-harpies. Carto0nz stick with me like frigging glue chatting about nonsenses and Second Life. Bastard was being too nosy as I'm just trying to ignore him. At least, that bastard was not talking about personal real life matters. Vanoss still seems to be in his man period stuck my other side began chatting once that bastard stop. Odd enough was when we were fighting they called me at the same time for an assisted or help me together. Once the threat was gone Vanoss and Carto0nz look at each weird then resume attacking the rest of her-harpies. Teddy is still being so adorable on shoulder jumping to claws the eyes of my foes. It working progress, but I'm damn proud Teddy become stronger. I'm too, but I need to become stronger. In case, they plan to kill me and lose my progress again. Once we finish the quest, we trek back to town. Mini and Wildcat chat in the back whispering to each other. I know they're up to no good! Lui has a face of a ca-no monkey who wins a cart of banana. Damn monkey keeps waving my questions off and snickers behind my back. He knows something, but what is it? At least, Nolga feels the same as me or he been like that.

What the hell is wrong with these people lately?

We head to our usual spot plus one bastard included I would not accept in. I want to log off early. Truly do, but I don't want to be seen as a p*ssy. I AM stronger than this. We head to our usual table that bastard pull a chair squeezing between Nolga, Teddy, and me. Teddy growl for a moment, I glared at that bastard he just smile at me before adjusting his mask. God, his presence alone boil my blood. I wanted to draw my weapon so bad. Stay frosty, Delirious.