Chapter 11 Name

Over 3,300 views. o.o Wow. Words can't describe it. Thank you everyone for all the comments, votes, and follows. :D

School is keeping me busy and internet is keep going off and on. At least I think I fix my Firefox. >.> It still crash, but not as bad. Probably may do short chapters. :/ Not sure.

I don't own the lyric.

Short chapter ahead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I regret that.

Walking down the block with couple bags on my hands and surrounded by people. I hate being bumps by rude people. Not paying attention where they are going. Rude person! Rude person! Pay attention watch you were going! At least the temperature is mid-chilly. Probably wouldn't take the heat much. Don't want to evaporate. My stomach hunger for more food. Should have taken that bagel before I left. Damn you Evan. Need to hurry home and eat.

It take some time to reach my building complex. Finally, at home. A little worse for wear and still hungry. I store the grocery away, warm up a quick meal, and wash up. Before going back to Second Life I left a note on top of her note. Telling her I got the damn grocery and playing again. Check up on any messages from my parents then head back to the game.

(Returning back to Second Life)

I awoke to the site of the tent roof and sunlight seeping through its textures. All the gears were pack and Teddy was on the ground smiling at me with its paws up ready to be picked up. Lifting the bear up to my shoulder I exit the tent. The sun was mid-rising up in the sky. The other tents are still up and no one was setting up the fire. Where is everyone? Well, Evan still in the real world for who know how long. Hmm... Should I check on the others?...Hmm...

Screw their privacy...

Let check on Lui and Nolga since their tent was closest.

Sneaking like a ninja, I push the tent flap to peek in to see only one person awake. Why am I not surprise it's the kid. Damn brat. You ruin my plan.

Lui lounges on the side of his temporary pillow called Nolga's stomach while he read and  type something on a clear screen. Nolga let out soft snores showing his canine teeth as his muzzle open and close. The sound didn't stop Lui from continue what he was doing. He stops and exits the screen to turn his head toward me then smirk.

"Morning, Delirious. Expecting something?" Lui whisper, his eyes shows playfulness.

"I don't know. Something embarrassing maybe." Truthfully rely back. Here I was hoping for some blackmail materials. "Lui, what are you doing?"

He let out a cheeky smile "Too bad. Just writing a report." Carefully move from his pillow then stretch. "You know the usual stuffs." His bones pop and Lui let out a sigh.

Just how much Lui know? What kind of GM is he? "Did you even sleep?" I question. I'm acting concern. Oh, god. I hate you Evan. Cursed you. For making me so emotional. Realize something. "Shouldn't you be watching the camp?" I ask in alarm. Who's watching the camp for pkers?

"I did. My minions are watching the area. I can take care of myself." He puffs out his cheeks then turn mischief "So...Do you want to see something?" He tease gesture me to move closer.

"Oh?" I respond with the same intent and darkly smile within my mask "So WHAT are we seeing?" I play along Teddy and I lean closer.

"Enough to be used and used again." Lui whisper conspiracy between Teddy and my ear.

We let out dark chuckles then stop when Nolga shift in distress. We waited for him to settle and go back to sleep then resume chuckles quieter and sneak out of the tent.