Chapter 19 Let's the chase begin

I hope everyone enjoy their holidays. ^ ^

Thank you, everyone for the support. It's truly appreciated. Sorry for the delay.

I kinda hope the story doesn't go to mature. I really, REALLY, don't want it to. So, I try to keep it minimum and some parts have to be cut. =-=

Warning: description of violence.

I hope you enjoy.

--

The gang remains in shock while I push my way through the shrubs. Red light baths them as I walk closer to them. The light follows my eyes movement yet it didn't affect my vision. Interesting. I chuckle again watching some of them became tense. As the distance becomes shorter, Vanoss breaks free first from his stupor.

Vanoss's eyes widen, "Oh sh!t." he said, his eyes shifted from my blade then he takes a step back from me; the gang did the same too.

In respond, I move closer and pause basking in their fright expressions in delight. The urge for wanted more yet there was more pressing matter. My gaze shifted toward my nearest victim while my blade move-

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Tyler shouts and a bit startled, he adds pressure to stop the bleeding on his arm. "Fucking killer." He wheezes; he shifts his stand in defense and watches me warily.

I brush the blood off my blade on my arm, "It just a flesh wound. You'll be fine." I coo and raise my machete again itching for more blood. "Just let me stab you."

"Fuck that!" Tyler dodges the blade before he raises bloody bow aiming it at me then fire. I stumble against the shot; sharp pain erupts from my shoulder forcing me to stop. Taking no chances for me to recover, "Run!" He yells the gang follows him heading in a random direction. That son of b!tch!

I grunt as my vision wavers into darkness for a moment; my hand trails for the arrow then grip it before I yank and toss it aside. Once my vision clear, I adjust my bearing then I checks on Teddy, seeing it was ok, I grin underneath my mask as Teddy mimic my expression.

So, the chase begins!

I chuckle again and follows them, listening to their rapid yet faint heartbeats and footsteps as well of the blood splatters on the ground. The taste of fear lingers the air mixture of the pungent of copper burning my taste pun linger for what to come, it made my blood sing and the night just started.

I pace myself watching my victims from afar- What do you look at that.

A tree surrounds with gruesome brutally cut pigs and cows arrange around a bloody hook. The animals' intestinal and organs lie nailed on the barks and roots while their head and legs place as decor on the branches, blood seeps on SO a dead-meat-tree.  De-me-tre. Oh, Demetri.

I wonder if I could place someone on it.

Back to my victims. Where are they? I just saw them...

Teddy gently tug on my hair, poking on the ground. Blood splatters. And there's more of it going somewhere. Yes, that could work. Heh, heh, heh.

Following the blood trails, they advent into a ruined house not too far from the cathedral. After a moment, I stalk closer to a broken window peeking at them. Craig raises his staff looking for anything suspicious while Nolga healing Tyler. Lui ponders about somethings as always while he twirls his staff and those bastards whispering about somethings. Inspecting the wall next to me, I notice it have red crackles on it. Hmm...I wonder...

And walk into to it.

The wall collapses from my entry, debris shatter atop of Teddy and I. "Hey guys!" I said and brush off the fallen debris. Seeing their shock expressions never stop to be funny. "Looking for secrets~" I tilt my head toward them before my glance shifted onto wounded Tyler. "Oh, I LOVE secrets!"