A wonderful invitation

Sorry everyone this one is not a chapter, but invitation from Misskombat.

I awoken from the land of dream and receive a invitation through the wonderful writer of misskombat. Not sure why the god of wattpad doesn't notify me through its daily visions, but looking upon it contents. I push aside my books to address this matter.

The letters I received were look upon and it is almost fulfill. I thank you for the supports and views; however,  recently my path was block by unsavory letters demanding for moar...pages... Reason why for such delay? Why have not you glance upon my message board. Have not read the board? It hurt to see letters of impatient readers asking yet have not thought of the writer...and life... So for the time spare a rough picture was drawn by me of you know who.~

thesilenteyes & MoonbowStorytime  is this image fit your imagination? (might need to move the music link to see it)

The tagging rule did enlist something creatives... ( Fail attempt of Arthurian style)

——————————————————————————————————————————

The letter's rules address:

1. You must post all the rules.

2. You have to tag 13 people.

3.Each person have to say 13 things about them.

4. You have to answer all the question addressed to you and make question for the you tagged

5. You can't say I don't tag.

6. Tag backs are allowed.

7. You have to finish within a week.

8. Be creative with the tag no, "I got tagged, blah, blah, blah..."

9. You have to put this in a book, not in the comments.

——————————————————————————————————————————

My response toward MissKombat's letter:

1. What made me start wattpad?

I wanted to start writing fanfiction for fun. I started a few on paper, and wanted other people to enjoy them too. Actually, I wanted to start on devianart, but due to it have horrible copyright issues and people can copy other people's story in different writing website. It was a bit similar with fanfiction before the update. I can across wattpad almost a year ago and enjoy the format and features though it still changing. I created an account and here we are today.

2. Favorite song right now

Nightcore - Phoenix : NightcoreReailty. (Original) Phoneix - fall out boy (I will add this song above and going to be somewhere in a fight music with Delirious. I must. I think you may know who though. shhh)

3.  Favorite season or seasons?

Fall and winter.

4. Favorite singer or band?

None really. As long the songs are good that fine with me.

5. Night or day.

Both. :)

6. Social or antisocial.

Mostly social.

7. Outside or inside.

Inside.

8.  Read or write.

Read then write.

9. What would I do if the ship actually sailed?

Gratz them.

10. Friends on wattpad?

Real life friends, then no. I'm not going to mention them. I enjoy mostly everyone talking to me and chatting.  I hope to know and understand them to become good friends. 

11. Do you like being tagged.

Still not used to it. It enjoyable though.

12. Twitter or tumblr

I don't have either of them. I have deviantart.  Not sure if that any better. lol.

13. Would you thank me for tagging you.

Thanks misskombat for tagging me and thanks skittlez81205 for tagging MissKombat for giving MissKombat a third tag.

I tag:

thesilenteyes

MoonbowStorytime

Shadow_Hunter180

Magican_Bunneh

Mrdarkangel

Herobrine_is_Boss354

Taylor0816

Carin20054

GingerProductions

fandomz2true

shadow_crow_44

ThatOneGirlyShipper

dially

Question: (rules didn't mention about using some similar or same questions.)

1. What made you start wattpad?

2. What your favorite thing(s) in wattpad? (could be more than one if you want to)

3. What you did found annoying(s) in wattpad? (could be more than one if you want to)

4. What's your favorite song?

5.  What's your favorite video game?

6. Do you have any sibling?

7. If you wanted to do one thing what would it be?

8. What's your least favorite season(s)?

9. What would be your superpower for a day and would you keep it?

10. Favorites youtuber(s)?

11. What your favorite animal(s)?

12. Did you enjoy being tag?

13. Would you thank me (probably not) for you tagging?

Wonderful invitation (tag) by MissKombat, thank you. (Almost tempted to tag you again.)