Chapter 5 Bet & Deal

Thank you, everyone who continue to support my story. I'll continue editing all the other parts. School and life are keeping me busy. I couldn't help myself to write a one-shot earlier. This chapter is a bit longer than the last chapter. Here is the next part. The characters are a bit out of character.

Warning of a corny moment, cursing, and grammar.

—————————————————————————————————————

Last chapter:

Vanoss what the fuck are you planning...

—————————————————————————————————————

Still in Jonathan POV as always:

I continue looking Vanoss, thinking what the fuck is going in his idiotic fucking brain. I thought he was, well, the smartest member out of the group and the anonymously chosen leader. I'm starting to regret following him.

"Oi?" Pig b!tch tilts his head and looks at Vanoss who continue to smirk. I swear this bastard would be the death of me or Lui will do it; unless, I kill everyone before they do. I move closer to Vanoss and lean near his ear.

"What the hell are you planning?" I harshly whisper to Vanoss. I'm wondering what the hell is going on in that head of his. I don't trust this pig b!tch especially with his high-and-mighty-than-you posture.

"Don't worry I got this." Vanoss confidently whispers back. I don't like this situation. I move away from him and Nolga slaps my back. I staggered from the impact; I could hear Lui laughing beside me.

"Yea, don't be a pussy, Delirious." Nolga said aloud, hearing my private conservation with Vanoss. Cursed his wolf ears and hearing abilities. I gave him a glare, take out my dagger, grab his robe, pull him in front of my mask, and place my dagger under his throat.

"Want to say that again, Nolga?" I whisper deadly and watch Nolga shudder away, pull away from me, and hide behind Lui's small frame. I huff at him and Lui still laughing with Vanoss and Pig b!tch watching us.

"Haha! Delirious show you, Nolga!" Lui continues to laugh at Nolga or could be both of us, don't how the hell he could find any amusement from this. I glared at Lui who continued to laugh.

"SSS-hhhuuuttt up!" Nolga shutters out behind Lui, looking like some scared puppy hiding away from something frightens him. Me. Even though Nolga crouched behind Lui, his height towering over Lui. Vanoss continued to stand at the sideline, chuckling at our behaviors while Pig B!tch was shaking his head either he wanted to be somewhere else from here or he was just angry at us. Yea, I felt your pain, but I hate you and don't care. So stay there and suffer for our amusement!

"Want some too, monkey?" I sneer at the monkey. He just smiled mischievously at me. I felt some hair standing up. That monkey has something up his sleeve or cloak. Oh, yea...He could summon...In his avatar...Yea, that phrase works.

"You're mom already did." Lui childishly responded, he smirked at me. Eww! Oh, someone was glaring at us. Before one of us could say something, Pig B!tch 'ahem' loudly in the clearing.

"The bet, asshole?" Pig b!tch interfered, he couldn't take our antics anymore. Weak. He walks closer to the group, but far enough in case we decide to attack. Hell, I do it even if Vanoss said not to.

"If we find the bounty and kill it, you'll join us," Vanoss stated looking squarely at Pig b!tch. I heard him 'tsk' at this and turned his head. You want that b!tch to join us?

"And if I win?" Pig b!tch looking back at Vanoss.

"What do you want?" Vanoss questioned him. Pig b!tch darkly chuckles at this. How can you ask so freely, Vanoss!