Chapter 15 Murphy's Law

Update: Original video turn private, this version is the 1 hour long of it.  Jenyix (youtube) created it.  Nightcore Phoenix.

The fight scene mostly everyone waiting for is here. Yay?

It was a bit of good practice for writing fighting scene. Not really used of those kind of scene yet.

Second Life has so many views and votes. Thank you, everyone for the support! In a couple months, Second Life will be one year old. I can't believe it.

I have been transfer the stories to AO3, editing them, and re-edit in wattpad as well. I'm almost done. I can't help create another story. I need to stop doing that. >.<

I hope you enjoy it.

Warning: cursing, fighting scene, violence, grammar, cliches

————————————————————————————————————————————-

My eyes twitch. God dammit! "I'm not short!" I growl pushing that devil fucker back. That bastard chuckles in amusement and pushes back. My ears shift hearing between Nolga careful shuffles from behind and the rocks crumbling in the mountain past. I need to stay focus.

"Really?" He bends down slightly "You look short to me." Relishing in our different height, he raises his elbow above my head showing our different. I look about a head shorter than him. B!tch! Something about that voice...Irate me. Familiar yet annoying. That person left a long time ago...Drive me crazy thinking about it.

"Shut up," I growl placing my frustrated aside and slash him. That fucker dodges and whirl wheel knee me.

"Delirious!" Nolga yell using his magic against that fucker. He brushes off Nolga's attacks like it was nothing. Dammit, a strong player then.

He inspects Nolga, "Hmm, I'm looking for some furs to add to my outfit. Black fur would look good on me, huh?" he leers and Nolga turns pale. He threw his extra dagger pass me at Nolga. I slash him and rush toward Nolga. I push him out of the way letting the dagger cut my shoulder. I hiss in pain as the blood spill and hit point display against my health. That attack takes a good portion of it. Fuck!

Tilting my head sideways toward Nolga. "Go back, Nolga!" I yell watching the bastard warily "You get us both killed if you stay here!" Nolga freezes in widening eyes. That fucker is definitely strong, powerful than Nolga even me, but hell that wasn't going to stop me from killing him.

"Yea, you heard the shorty! Run back to your mommy!" He yells and dodges my slash. Teddy holds onto my shoulder tighter when it was close to the bastard it claw him.

Nolga hesitant and cast a final heal before he ran off. Good. Less to worry about.

(Cue music.)

"Just you and me, shorty." He tilts his head "But for how long?" He questions aiming his dagger toward my heart; I block him and aim for his throat. He uses his dagger stopping my attack and twists us apart. We leap toward each other again. His brown eye twinkles in amusement and my eyes narrow behind my mask.

"Shut up!" I growl forcing my weight against him. Teddy leans in closer with its claws ready.

He pushes his weight against me "Oh, yeah make me." He dodges Teddy's attack.

"Gladly." I just letting frustrates out all out. "B!tch" I knee gut his stomach as he slams the hilt against my side of my face. Blood trail aside my face dropping my lip shifted into a smile and dark chuckles. I lick off some of the trails off my lip.

The b!tch tilts his mask showing part of his face "Asshole." He spit out blood then gave me a bloody smirk "That takes more than that." He chuckles and punches my gut.