A DATE

AFTER 2 DAYS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF INDRAPRASTH 

Since Kanha was still in Indraprasth, Daurpadi thought of an idea to let her  best friends spend some time alone, and decided to execute her plan today.

At the breakfast table

While everyone was eating, Draupadi said, "mata, arya, I was thinking that most of the things are done, the rest of the things can be handled by arya so why not let Aadhya rest and let her accompany Sakha if he wants to go somewhere or roam around Indraprasth." Hearing this Aadhya is shocked and looks at her bhabhi with the look, 'what are you doing?' While Kanha was smiling happily. Kunti smiled and said, "well the idea isn't bad, Aadhya needs to enjoy sometimes as well." 

Hearing this Aadhya nods a no and says, "are mata, bhabhi, I don't need a break, there are lots of things to do plus -" Yudhisthir cuts her off and says, "mata and Draupadi are right, Aadhya you should now rest and enjoy, you have done so much already." Bheem joined him and said, "yes Aadhya, plus you have already worked more than this lazy Nakul, so now rest, Nakul will do more jobs."

Everyone giggles while Nakul complains, "mata dekho na, jesth is teasing me, while he is the one who takes most breaks and that too for eating!" Bheem answered, "so what? working so much makes me hungry and I can't work on an empty stomach." They both continued to bicker. 

Looking at them bickering like this Kunti sighed in defeat knowing this is never going to stop and said, "now both of you stop bickering." Both of them looked at their mother and looking at her expression they both stopped and Kunti continued, "so it's decided Aadhya won't work, and you guys don't dare give her any work."
Hearing this Aadhya concerned said, "but mata, bhabhi is pregnant, and it's better if I help, things will be done sooner that way."

Draupadi hearing this decided to say something before Aadhya wins with her arguments and says, "are Aadhya we are giving you a job, which is the most important one. You have to accompany our guest, so he won't be left alone while we are busy at work, after all, we can't leave our guest alone like this, now can we? Plus mata and I will work together, so the load will be less, and if I need anything there are dasi's to help me. And if required we will ask for your help okay?" 

Hearing this Arjun said, "yes this is right, we can't leave Vasudev alone like this." Sahadev added, "yes, it's the best solution, like this Aadhya won't cry about not helping us, and even bharata Krishna will not be bored, and we won't be worried about not being a good host." Yudhistir nodded and said, "yes, now it's decided, so Aadhya you know what to do, and no more discussion about this." Hearing this Aadhya nodded and looked at Draupadi who was very satisfied with the result, then she looked at Avyukt who was giving her an innocent smile. 

Aadhya in her mind thought, 'what was bhabhi thinking, what if everyone finds out? mata will be happy but what about bharatashrees? oh god, I have to be careful.' Kanha who was listening to this laughs in his mind seeing how scared Aadhya is.'

After their breakfast, Kanha said, "Aadhya I was thinking to go for a walk, can you accompany me?" Kunti who was near said, "yes, of course, she will." Aadhya smiled and said, "yes, I will, let's go." They went for a walk, Seeing no one near Aadhya said, "you are enjoying this, aren't you? even bhabhi is enjoying her little plan." Kanha smiled and said, "so? what's bad about it? I don't find anything bad. Plus they want you to rest now, so just enjoy." Hearing this Aadhya realized that Avyukt was right and said, "well you are right, let's go walk around." 

They both started to walk around, looking at the scenery and enjoying the view. Even tho they both weren't talking they enjoyed each other's company. Suddenly Aadhya thought, 'does he not want to know my answer? I'm sure he knows, but doesn't he wanna hear it from me?'