BHEEM'S WEDDING

AADHYA'S POV

Next morning I woke up excited, how can I not be? it was bharata bheem's wedding and the first marriage in our family!!, I excitedly woke up bharatashree's saying "wake up!!! wake up!!! it's bharata bheem's marriage today!!!" hearing me all of them got up groaning about my screaming and bharata sahadev said "aadhya we are up, we are up!!" and I said "you guys better be!!, get ready for the day fast, I will be with mata and GOOD MORNING!!!" saying this I went away smiling to mata, reaching there I saw mata with some rakshasi probably knowing how the things are going to be, I went towards mata and hugged her from behind and said "good morning mata, the mission to wake up bharatashree's is completed!" she placed a hand on my cheeks and said "good morning putri, you sure do enjoy waking up them don't you?" to which I giggled and said "of course I do mata it's fun ruining their sleep!" to which mata lightly hit me and said "natkhat!".

My future bhabhi came and said "pranaam maii, and good morning maii and aadhya" we both smiled and mata giving her blessings said "good morning" and I cheerfully added "good morning future bhabhi!!, are you ready for your big day!!!??" making her blush and mata said "aadhya stop teasing her!" and I said "but mata this time I wasn't teasing bhabhi, I just wanted to know if she was excited or not, because I'm very excited!!" making both of them chuckle and bhabhi said "aadhya if you are so excited do you want me to help get ready?" to which I nodded happily and replied "of course I would love to, but do know I don't have much knowledge" and bhabhi said "it's okay you can just accompany me" and I nodded in response and bid goodbye to mata as a rakshasi called bhabhi saying it's time to get ready.

NO ONE'S POV

While hidimba was getting ready aadhya was admiring her and asked "is your marriage rituals different from ours?" to which hidimba said, "I'm sure it just has some differences, but the vows taken while marrying are the same everywhere, which are the most important thing" to which aadhya said, "yes what you said is true, so bhabhi will you tell me more about the culture here, it catches my interest" to which hidimba smiled and started telling her about their culture and they both had more small conversations increasing their bond. After hidimba got ready she had to wait till called out, looking at hidimba, aadhya said "wow!!! bhabhi, you look so beautiful!!!, well you wait to be called out okay! I will check on bharata bheem bye!!" to which hidimba replied "okay bye!" and aadhya went out towards her bharata bheem.

AADHYA'S POV

After saying bye to bhabhi, I went towards bharatashree's and mata, excited to see how bharata bheem looked, reaching there I saw bharata bheem's back and bharatashree's and mata smiling looking at him, reaching there I asked "are you ready for the day bharatashree?" to which he turned around and I got to look at him, looking at him I said "wow bharata bheem you look so handsome!! you have taken the spot of being most handsome today!!, I'm so excited about you getting married bharata bheem!!! it will be so much fun!!" saying that I jumped a little in excitement, looking at me bharata nakul said "I'm sure aadhya will be this excited even in her wedding" making me blush.

Hearing that suddenly avyukt's smiling face came in front of me making me blush more and bharata sahadev said "wow this is the first time nakul won against aadhya" and bharata nakul said "yess!! the day finally came when I won against aadhya, I will remember this day my whole life!!" making everyone laugh more and mata said "nakul!! sahadev stop teasing her like that!!!" and I added "well celebrate your first and last victory hmp!!" causing them to laugh a little and bharata arjun said "well someone isn't taking the defeat in a good way" I looked at him with a pissed fake expression and said "whatever" and moved aside as he was taking my support and leaning against me making him stumble and I showed my tongue to him. A rakshas came and said "it's time for the wedding" we all nodded and started going there.