Chapter 48

After the hug Kunti said, "let's go to the Mandir, so you two can take the blessings of lord Mahadev." She finished looking at the soon to be married couple. They nodded and everyone went to the Mandir to take blessing and pray for their family and Kingdom's peace.

After doing pooja Krishna and Aadhya took the blessings of Mahadev together and Aadhya in her mind said, 'hey Mahadev, thank you for giving me all goods in life, I don't want to ask anything from you because you even gave be a wonderful partner who loves me very much! I just want my family's and Kingdom's peace, and blessings that whenever I go to Avyukt's house I fill it happiness and prosperity and I have the capability to make his family happy.'

Krishna hearing all this smiled and thought, 'she never asks anyting for herself, even now she wants everyones welfare, priye I promise you the days you spend with me will be filled with happiness, I promise to always take care of you priye.'

Aadhya looked at Krishna as if she heard his thought and smiled at him and Krishna smiled back.

Kunti prayed, 'Prabhu, you have protected my children and always do so, now my putri Aadhya will start a new chapter in her life, I turly wish you and mata Parvati give your blessings to her.

Yudhishtir prayed, "prabhu, just give me strength to protect my people and be the right king for them. Keep my priya anuj safe and give them your blessings. Aadhya is now going to start a new chapter soon so please fill her life with happiness.

Bheem prayed, 'Mahadev you know I have never prayed much,  I just want my family, Hidimba and Ghatotkach to be healthy and happy. I have the power to keep our people safe as well, but today I pray for Aadhya, she will soon be going to her new home,  where I won't always be there to protect her, so I hope she is happy and safe there,  plus I hope she always gets to eat delicious food there and send me some time to time.'

Arjun prayed, 'prabhu please continue to give me the strength to keep our people safe and bless me so I never dissapointment my jesth and mata. And Aadhya is now going to be Madhav's wife,  I know he is the right man, who will keep my sister happy,  but please bless them so they live a happy life together.'

Nakul prayed, 'prabhu you have given me everything,  today I pray for my sister Aadhya,  I hope when she marries bharata Krishna and goes into her new house,  I hope she won't feel lonely there and always be happy.'

Sahadev prayed, 'prabhu I just want you to bless us all with the strength to face the future and to see the bright side in everything. And please bless Aadhya with happiness and prosperity.'

Draupadi prayed, 'hey prabhu, thank you for giving me the power to handle my family and kingdom well, please continue to bless my family, kingdom and me. And always guide us to the right path. I'm very happy to see my two friends get married,  please bless them with happiness as well,  as they have always kept me happy. 

After they finished praying Kunti said,  "le's go,  we have to resume our duties." Everyone nodded,  but Aadhya said,  "but mata I'm still not assigned to work yet,  what should I do? I showed Avyukt around already."

Draupadi went to Aadhya and holding  her shoulder, she said, "sorry Aadhya, but now you have to rest more,  a bride to be should avoid going out, to keep the evil eye away. Plus look at you,  you dressed the bare minimum and stole our hearts."

Kunti said, "Aadhya don't worry, there is something you need to do." Hearing this Aadhya smiled happily and asked,  "oh what is it?"

Kunti smiled and replied, "well from now on you will learn to cook, or else Devaki bhabhi will complain about how I didn't teach you how to cook." Aadhya smiled happy about leaning something and said,  "don't worry mata,  I will learn fast and make you proud."

Kunti nodded and said, "but don't expect your mata be easy on you.  I'm pretty strict when I have to be." aadhya smiled with pride and said,  "challenge accepted mata. Let's go I can't wait to learn."

Nakul hearing this said, "mata please when she is done cooking feed her first, if she survies then only give it to us." All brothers laughed and Aadhya turning to hiNakul and  said, "even if I make the best I won't give it to you. Stay hungry. Let's go mata, I have a lot to learn." Saying this Aadhya went to the rasoi kaksh. While Kunti followed the enthusiastic Aadhya, who now was very excited to learn cooking.

Bheem patted Nakul's shoulder casuing him to stumble and Bheem said, "Nakul, be ready to stay hungry today, because the way Aadhya went to the rasoi kaksh I'm sure she will cook better then me."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Surprise!!  Since it's my birthday I decided to give y'all a suprise!

What do you think? Will Aadhya be a great cook or she will have to work very hard!? Comment below! 

I hope you enjoyed!

Stay happy stay safe 💜