CHANGE OF HEARTS

HAPPY JANMASHTAMI!!!!!!! EVERYONE!!!!

NO ONE'S POV

Pandavas, kunti and hidimba were walking towards a direaction and bheem suddenly said "I can smell food, see there is light in that direction we should go there, I'm sure there is a village" hearing this hidimba started regretting about her plan and started having second thoughts about taking them to her village, seeing her reaction arjun said "you are right bharta bheem we should go there".

HIDIMBA'S POV

No I can't do this, they are such nice people and I can't do this to the man I love and his family, I have to stop them, before it's to late, I don't care about my life as long as they are safe. Gathering all my courage I said "stop!!!! we can't go there!!, this is the village of rakshas" saying this I turned around but stopped seeing yudhishthir blocking my way, he said "you took so much efforts to bring us here, why are you telling us to go back?", confused the man I loved, bheem asked "her? jesth what do you mean by her taking us here?" yudhishthir said "ye rakshasi hai bheem" not able to believe what bheem heard he asked me "rakshasi? tum rakshasi ho?", arjun went near him and said "the girl who can compete with you in eating can't be a human", aadhya added "and do you think a ordinary girl would have been able to run away from the clutches of rakshas and they wouldn't find her?" hearing what both of them said I looked at bheem, my love and saw his eyes, it said it all it reflected the feeling betrayal, sadness, hurt and anger.

Looking at the face of my lover I decided even though it will hurt me, I will save them even with my life, I said "yes I'm a rakshasi" and showed them my original form and saw their shocked faces and transforming back to the disguise I said "I'm hidimba, the sister of the king hidimb, he was the one who ordered me to take you here, now follow me I will take you out to the safe place. 

AADHYA'S POV

Looking at bharata bheem's reaction I knew he was very sad and hurt, I sighed at the scene how hidimba was trying to save us cause of her love for bharata bheem and how bharata bheem was angry at her and saying we won't trust her now, but what she did made me shocked, she went on her knees and started begging us to listen to her, not wanting her to do so I went towards her and said "get up, you don't have to go on your knees" and made her get up and jesth asked "you doing this, won't your bharata punish you?" and she replied "don't worry about me, just follow me I will take you to safety" hearing this bharata bheem said "NO!!! we won't listen to you, just give me orders jesth" and hidimba said "please listen to me, my bhai is very strong no one can defeat him and many people have tried to kill him as who ever succeeds to do so becomes the next king but they all have failed and died in the process". 

Bharata arjun said "you don't worry, if we have come here, let us make this place safe for humans, what do you think mata?" and mata replied "how can I not trust my children's strength? plus it's a job of royalties to give justice to their people" mata said with a a smile, making us smile as well we went towards the village, while going I gave a look at hidimba assuring her that it will be okay. Reaching there we saw everyone was praying to lord vrikodar, and soon the king turned back and looked at us with a satisfying laugh he said "eat everyone except the huge guy!" and the other rakshas started walking towards us.

Seeing them walk towards us we got ready for the action but they were stopped by hidmba who said "please, please don't eat them and leave them alone" to which the king his bhai replied "don't talk non-sense, look guys my sister has fallen in love with that huge guy, she has forgotten that she is a rakshas and we can't be together with human who are our biggest enemies, hidimba don't talk non-sense, we have to please our lord vrikodar by giving them to lord vrikodar" saying this he pushed hidimba making us angry about how he treated her, I went
forward, but then I came out of my thoughts when I heard bharata arjun stopping the rakshas by saying "stop, stop wait a minute, does everyone eats before the king here?"