PANDAVA'S LEAVE HIDIMBA FOREST

AADHYA'S POV

Time went by fast and just like that it was our last day with bhabhi and ghatoo, today me and bharatashree's are going to take ghatoo's test to see how well he has learned from us. We all made a circle around ghatoo, while mata and bhabhi sat a little far to watch it. First jesth Bharata asked dharma related questions and then I asked about kingdom welfare, ending the questionnaire round and starting with the weaponry, well we didn't want to really test him, it was just a way to show each other (warriors) respect as we all know the strength of a rakshas. After the weaponry showoff we all sat down, and I said "well ghatoo you have passed with flying colors, and because you did so well I suggest having a feast," hearing that everyone smiled and agreed to the idea and Bharata Bheem said, "well I'm delighted today, so I will make the feast with Hidimba" hearing that I said excitedly "oh wow that's even better" and Bharata Nakul said, "wah Aadhya I have to give your rarely used brain some credit, because of your idea we will have an amazing feast made by Bharata Bheem" making everyone laugh, I replied laughing sarcastically "well at least I use my brain sometimes not like certain someone who busy in admiring their face, right Bharata Nakul ~~" and everyone laughed more and before Bharata Nakul could say anything mata said, "now you guys stop, you both always fight like cats and dogs" looking down we both sat there quietly. Bharata Bheem and bhabhi went to prepare the feast. 

The feast was prepared and we all were ready and excited to eat, sitting in a circle we started eating, and then Bharata Arjun said, "Ghatotkach let's see if you can solve this riddle or not, how can one eat without folding their hands?" hearing this we all smiled except ghatoo who had a confused expression on his face and than bhabhi fed him a bite making him realize the answer and he fed Bharata Bheem a bite which Bharata Bheem gladly had the bite and he fed Bharata Sahadev and we all fed each other.

AFTER DINNER

We all were sitting together and I said "well it was a great day, I had an amazing feast I'm full" and Bharata Arjun said "well I have to agree with you on that" and I said "well you guys remember our encounter with bhabhi? And remember how both of them fell in love at the first sight? Oh and their staring competition?" hearing this bhabhi and Bharata Bheem got shy and we all let out a giggle and we started remembering the old times and telling some stories to bhabhi and ghatoo, just like that the night was filled with laughter and joy. 

NEXT MORNING  

NO ONE'S POV

Ready to say goodbye everyone was standing at the entrance to see off Pandava's and Kunti. Hidimba touched Kunti's feet and Kunti blessed her saying "you are a great women Hidimba, in the future you will be known for your greatness not only to rakshas but human's as wll, everyone will look at you as an ideal women and will take motivation from you, you will be deem as a goddess and be worshiped" hearing this Hidimba hugged Kunti and than said, "Ghatotkach touch your elders feet now, they have to go" nodding Ghatotkach started taking blessing from them, one by one everyone blessed him saying, "may you always be patient; may you be victorious; may you live long; may you have strength;" during Aadhya turn she held Ghatotkach and said "may you be clam and witty in every situation" and handed him her dragger saying "may this be useful to you in times of danger" hearing this Ghatotkach smiled and said "I will use it carefully and keep it safe" Aadhya smiled in response and Ghatotkach turned to his father one last time and they shared a hug, after hugging he said "pitashree when ever you call my name three times I will be at your service" Bheem patted Ghatotkach's shoulder in response and then Pandava's and Kunti giving last goodbyes started walking.

A FEW DAYS LATER

ARJUN'S POV 

It was night time and we all decided to stop for the day, it was decided that I and Aadhya will be on guard today, well I'm kind of happy about it since we can be alone together. Making sure everyone was comfortable I went towards Aadhya who was sitting on a branch looking at the sky lost in her thoughts, sitting beside her I asked "want some?" showing her some fruits I saved for the night, smiling she replied, "oh wow, of course, I will have" taking a fruit she started eating it and asked me "well aren't you going to eat? I looked at her and replied, "will have some later" she nodded.