CHAPTER 45

Everyone was at the dinner table, having their dinner. Aadhya was waiting for a good time to tell them when Kunti announced, "I want to announce something, it's for you Aadhya." Aadhya looked at Kunti and said, "yes mata, tell me what is it." 

Kunti looked at her softly and says, "me and your bharatashrees have decided that it's time we start looking for a suitable partner for you." Aadhya thought, 'this is the best time to tell them.' Aadhya smiled a little shyly and said, "I agree with you mata, and-" She couldn't complete her words as everyone happily started to chat about what all things needed to be done.

Aadhya was about to speak again when Kunti said, "Aadhya you have no idea how happy you agreeing has to this has made us, and yes tomorrow you will be meeting with a prince, I think he is the best choice for you, but yes the final decision is on you. Draupadi, let's hurry,  we have so many things to look after." 

Everyone started to get up and left, here Aadhya was left dumbfounded about what just happened she then looked at Krishna and said, "Avyukt I messed up didn't I? Ah!! what should we do!?" Aadhya seeing him not react asked, "why aren't you saying anything?" Krishna smiled and said, "well it's not we, you will be the one to do things now, you should meet this guy and who knows you might end up liking that person?"

Hearing this Aadhya looked at Krishna a little sad and said, "this is not the time for jokes Avyukt." Kanha smiled and said, "priye I'm just saying he won't be a bad choice since he is Bua's choice." 

Aadhya looked at him and said, "I know that I will have to meet him as I can't say no to mata's order, but what made me sad is how you joked about it so easily." Kanha smiled and said, "oh priye, what did I say wrong? you might end up liking him." 

Aadhya now becomes angry and says, "I'm not talking to you, you took the joke too far oh, and yes thanks for the advice I will definitely meet that guy as a suitable partner since even my lover is insisting me to do so." Pouting angrily she left towards her room, while Krishna looked at her go and talked with himself, 'Ah you are more sad then I imagined priye, don't worry, you will soon know the reason of my behavior."  he turned when Aadhya was out of his sight went to his room as well.

Aadhya reached her room sat on the bed and started to talk with herself, 'how can he even joke about this? Does he think my love for him is so less that I might end up saying yes to someone else? he didn't even say sorry to me, does he not care if I talk with someone who is a chosen as my potential partner? Wait bhabhi knows about us, she might be able to help me, I should go talk to her.' Aadhya got up and was about to go meet Draupadi when Kunti came with some maids and asked, "where are you going Aadhya?" 

Aadhya smiled and answered, "oh I was just going to meet bhabhi, I want to talk with her." Kunti held Aadhya and making her sit down said, "putri talk to Draupadi later, first you need to apply the lap I got you, you have to look your best tomorrow." 

Kunti gestured the maids to start applying the lap of Haldi and Chandan and told Aadhya, "now sit relaxed, applying this a night before, and having a good night's sleep will give you a wonderful glow on your face, and yes I warn you, you are not leaving this room tonight." 

Aadhya sat down and said, "mata I want to talk to you about something." Kunti looked at her and said, "putri, right now just focus on this and relax okay!?" Aadhya sighed and obeyed Kunti's order she closed her eyes while the maids do her skincare and thought, 'now how will I meet bhabhi? when Avyukt said he hopes it's not late, did he mean this? what should I do? Even mata is not listening to me.' 

Aadhya then tells herself , 'let's calm down first, look Aadhya what Avyukt said made sense, I will just have to meet the prince and tell him I have someone else I love. Yes, that's it, now there is nothing to worry about! ' She then relaxed, but Kanha's joke still hurt her and she was sad about the fact they