PANDU'S DEATH

NOTE: THEIR AGES: YUDHISHTHIR - 15, BHEEM - 14, ARJUN - 13, NAKUL, SAHADEV AND AADHYA - 11 ( their real age during pandu's death is shown different everywhere so I ended up taking these ages sorry if they r wrong!)

NO ONE'S POV

It's been five years since aadhya was lost and from that day till now she has had the same determination and she has worked hard to understand the lessons of warfare, about the kingdom and dharma and as her bharatashrees promised they never forgot to spent time with her, all three parents decided to make a schedule so their children would learn and spend time living their childhood as well which was a great blessing to pandavas as their bonds got deeper day by day, their regular eating ladoos by feeding each other and our little aadhya grew up more natakhat and savage, her pranks on her precious bharatshrees grew as well and they would still play games, she is a master in climbing trees now no one can stop her as her fear went away, she became more strong and brave, her curiosity increased as well while learning she would always have so many questions she would ask them after the lessons, she would look at every detail not leaving a single point of view which was a proud thing for her pitashree as she would always think of every aspect showing she would listen to everyone's view before making a decision.

How far can this arrow go arjun asked pandu, I guess it can go out of this forest said nakul, only this much? I can throw this arrow that far just by using my hands alone why need a bow for that? said bheem causing all of them to giggle loudly making bheem confused, arjun replied to bheem saying it's not about throwing it, it's about aiming it, how far can we aim pitashree asked arjun, to which pandu replied that it's the bow that has our strength not us who has the strength of the bow, our weapons are profitable to us only on the basis of our morals powers (manobal) and knowledge is profitable to us only on the basis of self power (aatmabal). I couldn't understand you pitashree what is moral power (manobal)? asked yudhishthir to which pandu replied, the one who doesn't know how give up and makes a comeback no matter what the situation is that's a person's moral power (manobal) and one should always follow the path of dharma and never leave it no matter what the situation is, what about self power (aatmabal)? asked yudhishthir and pandu replied, the one who fights his inner demons and doesn't give in to all the bad thoughts is known as self power (aatmabal). Meaning manobal helps us fight outer wars and aatmabal helps us fight inner wars right pitashree said yudhishthir, wow great son i'm so proud of you, you have understood the concept clearly i'm sure you will be a great king for hastinapur one day my son, he said hugging him seeing that aadhya screamed group hug!!!! and all of them attacked pandu and yudhishthir to a bone crushing hug and with that nakul screamed playing time and all of them went to play accept one person.

(IMPORTANT!!! guys I couldn't use more easy vocabulary then this to teach the concept of manobal and aatmabal, I hope you guys understood it, comment below if u did or not plz!!!!! cuz it took me almost an hour to write as I had to hear pandu say those lines again and again, it would make me happy if i kn that my efforts were worth it)

AADHYA'S POV

All of them went to play but stop not hearing my reaction and to see me not move, bharata arjun asked me aren't you coming I said I will come just let me ask pitashree a question to which all my bharatashrees sighed and said you and your never ending questions, we will go to the playing grounds you join us soon with that they all left, I turned to pitashree and heard him say so my little warrior what do you want to ask me this time?. I wanted to ask you that, should one always follow dharma even if it puts a innocent person in danger? wouldn't it be adharma? and what if this situation is a advantage to a third person and is doing this knowingly? should we still follow that kind dharma knowing it's giving profit to a evil person but pain to the innocent person? pitashree was quite for few seconds thinking about the situation and replied, no putri one shouldn't follow dharma when they know this will be profitable to adharma and one should do what they feel is right in such situations and try to bring the best solution so no innocent is hurt, I nodded understanding and smiled thanking pitashree. Pitashree help my hands and told me he is very proud of me for always asking such questions as thinking about their answers his knowledge increased as well and how I always analyse all situation which is a very good quality and how I would make a great maha mantri one day, saying this he kissed my forehead and his face displayed the word proud, smiling happily about pitashree praising me I hugged him and kissed his cheeks and bid him a good bye as I was late and my bharatshrees would be waiting for me so I rushed there.

SAHADEV'S POV

While playing I suddenly had a bad intuition about pitashree and I rushed to mata kunti to tell her about this. I reached to rasoi ghar and told mata kunti about how i'm having a bad intuition about pitashree and his life is in danger! hearing my words she asked me where he went and I told her he went to pick up flowers for today's prayers and mata kunti told me to stay with others while she is gone and she ran out in the search of pitashree.

KUNTI'S POV

No arya please be safe please don't make a wrong move, I screamed arya again and again so he would hear me but when I found him it was too late, arya had left the world leaving his two wives and children all alone in this world. Mardi told me how she was the reason of the curse and she was the one due to the cruse was successful and how arya always talked about me to her in private how he would tell her inner beauty is everything, how she always had a competition with me about being the best, she was guilty of being the cause of arya death, the reason why our children doesn't have a father now, how she was the reason of my sadness she decided to do sati and go to arya and ask his forgiveness, telling me I know you are a better mother and i'm going to be a better mother to nakul and sahadev and love them as mine she left, leaving me all alone.

NO ONE'S POV

Pandavas were devastated but stayed strong for each other. Aadhya couldn't process what happened, is her pitashree really dead, she couldn't move nor feel anything but looking at her bharatashrees she remembered that she has to be strong. Soon mata madri left with pandu taking sati feeling guilt, standing there seeing them get burned Aadhya only told her self to be strong. (I kn girls can't go there but it's her last time seeing her father how could someone stop her). Vidur went to yudhishthir seeing him not shed a single tear and asked why isn't he crying, crying doesn't make one weak and you should let your tears out as it's your pitashrees death and not crying right now will leave a guilt feeling, yudhishthir replied I can't cry now or else my five other siblings wouldn't be able to control their selves, I will cry when i'm alone in night but right now I can't, making vidur shocked, then vidur moved to sahadev asking why isn't he crying, sahadev replied if I cry jesth bharata would think I don't trust him enough as for us four brothers and our little sister he is now in the positions of our father making vidur and raj mata shock, next vidur came to aadhya asking why isn't she crying she replied I can't cry because mata kunti once told me i'm their shield and support pillar that protects them from being weak and if their support pillar goes weak how will she protect them from being weak and who will give them strength, making vidur and raj mata more shock seeing their love, respect and trust towards each other. Raj mata went to aadhya placing a hand or her head and said never break this bonding and unity. Vidur called the pandavas towards him saying their patience is very good but in times like this its okay to let go of your tears and feelings, hugging vidur all cried removing all their sadness with their tears and cried a lot.

After all the vidhi's ended vidur told kunti to take pandavas and wait in chariot till he gets raj mata, raj mata decided to not return to hastinapur so vidur, kunti and pandavas started their journey to hastinapur.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M NOT CRYING IT'S YOU GUYS!!! THIS WAS CHAPTER 7TH!!!😭

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! IF YES PLEASE COMMENT BELLOW!!!👇👇

VOTE IF YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY!!!😁

ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST TO STAY UPDATED!!!😉

STAY HAPPY STAY SAFE!!!💜