A NEW BOND!!??

BISHMA'S POV

I was in my room not able to sleep because of what happened so I decided to walk around and clear my thoughts, going out of my room I was walking to the pound area and heard aadhya's voice complaining to maha dev  "why maha dev why, was there any fault in our prayers, why would you even take bharata bheem from us now, who will I call vrikodar? who will fight for ladoos with me? who will feed me ladoos with love? who will I hug instead of him? who will ran after me when I take his ladoo?, why would you do this maha dev why, I promised my self to always protect all of them yet I couldn't, you already took my loving pitashree from me, taking his warmth, love and care away from us, I don't have pitashrees warmth and now bharata bheem's are you happy?, wasn't it better if I die? i'm sure jesth bharata would need bharata bheem and pitashree more, why would you take their life's they never did anything bad then why!!!!????". After saying all this she started crying not able to control her self so I decided to go talk to her and make her calm. 

AADHYA'S POV

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see pitamah, "pranaam pitamah, I said wiping my tears and said may I ask you the reason of you being awake at night, it's not good for your health, I said concerned", to which pitamah left a small chuckle and said "I should be the one asking you that my putri, why are you here all alone" and sat down besides me, "I can't cry in front of mata and bharatashrees pitamah because i'm their shield and their support so I can't go weak in front of them, so after making them sleep I came here because I can't hold it anymore and wanted to cry it out, I said leaving a sob" and pitamah pulled me into a hug and said "putri it's okay let it all out let your pitamah be your shield and support this time", making me hug him tight and say "aren't you sad pitamah, I won't tell anyone if you cry"and started crying loudly and slowly drafted to sleep tired of crying.

BISHMA'S POV

I cried a little hugging aadhya and patted her head consoling her, she soon fell asleep not leaving me and hugging me tightly not letting go I sighed and took her to sleep in my room, soon I entered and I tried putting her down but she didn't let me go whispering pitashree don't leave stay here causing me to lie down with her and made me thought about how mature aadhya is just like vidur described me, I patted her head with love and soon sleep took over me.

13 DAYS LATER

KUNTI'S POV

I was in the rasoee ghar due to the bhojan prasad we kept for bheem's peace, I cried non stop how can I not my putra bheem, jiji told me to stop crying but I told her how can I not cry about my bheem, even if tears stop falling jiji my heart won't stop crying, aadhya who was besides me  said "mata please don't cry bharata bheem won't like to see you cry this much which will make his soul worry and he won't have peace plus we are doing this for him so let's do it with a smile", arjun added "yeah mata and bharata bheem didn't go anywhere he is still here in our hearts", which made me turn to them and hug them. I touched the plate filled with anaj and gave it my blessings.

After few minutes a dasi came running and said "there is a problem maharani, there is one kid bhraman who is still not satisfied and keeps asking for more, making me turn my head in curiosity, me, jiji, arjun and aadhya went to see what's going on and seeing the child made me go near him for some reason , I was about to go near him but yudhishthir called me showing him my hand as a sign to wait I went near the child who has hide his face, with a plate of ladoos and feed him one ladoo making him burp, he removed the cloth and said "now i'm satisfied mata", making me shock and happy about what i'm seeing, bheem, my bheem is in front of me alive, well, and breathing," bheem putra where did you go, where were you for so many days!?.  

AADHYA'S POV

Bharata bheem!!!! I shouted and ran towards him hugging him tight crying tears of joy, I asked/shouted at him saying "where did you go? why didn't you come back? why did you take so many days to come back!!!!??, never go away from us bharata bheem we missed you so much!!!, now answer mata's and my questions!!!, to which bharata yudhishthir said "if you let him speak then only he will be able to speak na", I turned to him and glared in anger saying HMM!!, now you are not letting him speak which made everyone laugh heartily after a long time accept two people present in that room!!!!