FEELINGS

NO ONE'S POV

After reaching a safe distance everyone decided to stay there for the night, they gathered all the fruits they could and started eating after eating aadhya said "whatever happened today was kind of fun and adventurous don't you agree bharatashree's?" and bheem replied "fun? Adventurous?  In which way here I'm still hungry which is not adventurous nor fun!! " and nakul replied "bharata bheem it's good to give a break to your stomach sometimes" and bheem headlocked nakul saying "nakul!!!" but before he could do anything they heard arjun saying "aadhya!! It was advetorus and fun for you huh? Thinking of risking your self and coming to save me alone is fun for you na! now let me show you what adventure and fun looks like" and started chasing aadhya and aadhya started running saying "are help me bharata arjun has switched onn his overprotective mode" and arjun screamed running behind her "where are you running now come back here you have fun in adventure right!?  I'm helping you have fun why are you running away now!!"

Everyone one just ignored her and laughed at the scene. Aadhya turned to yudhishthir and said "jesth bharata you to won't help me? That's not fair you always save bharata nakul from bharata bheem ah!!" she said running full speed as she doesn't want to get caught by her overprotective bharata and hear him scold her non stop and yudhishthir replied "well he is right this time aadhya so I won't stop him you have to save yourself" and then arjun said "nakul sahadev what are you doing just sitting there help me catch her" and they both tagged him in catching her and bheem said "what about me then" and aadhya sacred replied "they want to catch me not kill me bharata bheem!" making bheem angry and he said "well you wait! Now I will be the one to catch you" and he joined them as well making aadhya give her best in running for her life and then kunti turned to yudhishthir who was massaging her legs and said "it doesn't even look like we just faced a life threatening incident, look at them all running happily not caring about a thing right now" and yudhishthir said "it's all because of aadhya mata she always finds a way to calm us down and cheer us up and it's good as we always stay clam and happy when she is with us but right now I think aadhya is running to save her life instead of having fun" kunti laughed hearing what her son said and just sighed looking at her children's childishness, they turned to see everyone had surrounded aadhya and arjun was headlocking her and they all were screaming at her about taking care of her self more and how because of her act she got a burn and what not.

YUDHISHTHIR'S POV

We saw how Aadhya came out of Arjun's headlock and started running again making all of them run behind her and mata said "go stop them we all should rest now" I nodded saying "Je mata" and got up going towards them thinking about how this is smililar to our childhood days but I saw that aadhya fell down making everyone scream her name and I rushed towards her and we gathered around her and started everyone asked a different question "are you okay? Why are you always so clumsy?  Can't you see where you are going?  Did it hurt?" and I said "you still are so clumsy Aadhya you still fall down just like in childhood you should be more careful na!" and hearing everyone of us she stopped laughing and looked at us seriously Saying "I'm sorry I know I made you guys worried even now and when I took the decison I'm sorry, I just wanted you guys to be safe no matter what, I'm sorry" she said looking down and we all melted hearing her and said "it's okay Aadhya we forgive you" and I added "just don't do anything risky from now on" and patted her head and I told them "let's go mata is tired and thinks we all should rest" they all nodded and we got up and started walking towards mata.

KUNTI'S POV

I looked at them and my heart was filled with infinite sukh I smiled and said Arya and madri are you guys looking at them they grew up just how we wanted and thier bond keeps growing stronger just like we wished, how I wish sometimes you were here we all would be so happy! And they all came towards me and smiled at me and I lovingly smiled back and putra's made a a long sheet by spreading their angvastra and aadhya said "I will sleep besides mata" but nakul and sahadev came besides me taking both the sides said "to late Aadhya, better luck next time" and aadhya pouted saying "that's not fair, I'm leaving you this time bharatashree's but tomorrow I will sleep besides mata but for today I will sleep besides jesth haha" saying this she happily went besides yudhishthir and nakul said "yeah yeah drama queen we will see about that" and aadhya glared at nakul but he just turned around and lied down making us all giggle and we all went to sleep so we can face our new life from tomorrow and I prayed maha dev to give us power to do so and closed my eyes falling asleep.