𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌

Chicago, ILKentrell Pov7:20 pmAt home

  Chicago, IL
Kentrell Pov
7:20 pm
At home

  ____________________________

"Get up I wanna go to the club" Rico groaned, hopping on Kentrell's stomach.

" Say move yo over grown ass slime" Kentrell said, pushing Rico on the floor.

"See why I neva com ova here" Rico huffed, getting up off the floor.

"I didn't invite yo ass yhu just pop up plus ma said I couldn't leave the house" Kentrell replied, sitting up.

"Mane fuck yo mammy we going to the club" Rico blurted out.

Rico grabbed Kentrell's hand pulling him towards the door, " I don't even have on clubbin' clothes" Kentrell announced.

"My bad go put on some clothes and somethin' nice" Rico smiled, letting go of his arm.

Kentrell walked up the stairs annoyed with Rico even though he should be used to it by now.

Kentrell put on a white Tee shirt and blue jeans before going back down stairs.

"C'mon Rico" Kentrell yelled at he slipped his foot in his shoe.

Smack

" Ou yo ass getting fat it's soft too" Rico said, grabbin' a hand full of Kentrell's ass.

" Say slime stop with the gay shit foe I put a bullet in yo dome" Kentrell spat, shoving Rico out the door.

" Says the one with a fat ass and a pussy" Rico whisper, laughing at herself.

" Oh yeah I invited some people they cool as fuck but rude as hell" Rico added, unlocking the car door.

" How I'ma get in doe I ain't 21 yet" Kentrell reminded Rico.

" You look grown" Rico exclaimed, shrugging here shoulders.

" I got some fake IDs we good" Rico claimed, started up the car.

___________

"Ion get why I had to come here" Kentrell said rolling his eyes at Rico.

" Because your 19 you need to have fun besides making music and shooting up shit" Rico yelled over the loud music.

" Oh, there they go right there" Rico pointed to some guys.

They walked over to the seating section, Rico started introducing Kentrell to the men that stood before him.

" Aye this is Durk and that's Von ion know where the other one at" Rico said pointing to Durk than Von.

" Oh I'm Kentrell but some people call me YoungBoy" Kentrell reached his hand out to Durk than Von but Von didn't shake his hand.

" Yhu always bringin' some lil ass kid around us" Von said, mugging Kentrell.

" The only thing little around here is that thing in yo pants you call a dick" Kentrell spat causing Rico and Durk to spit out their drinks.

Von got up causing Rico to get in between them.

" It's not all that serious sit yo black ass down... You to Kentrell" Rico yelled pushing Von back to his seat.

Kentrell huffed and sat down when he heard a familiar voice.

" KENTRELL KENTRELL I KNOW YO BITCH ASS HEAR ME" The voice yelled running towards Kentrell.

The person jumped on Kentrell's lap wrapping their arms around his neck.

" It's me Ty" Ty said lefting up his head smiling at Kentrell.

Tears formed in Kentrell's eyes as he laid his head on Ty's shoulder.

" Don't cry trell" Ty whisper in his ear.

Kentrell nodded his head and wiped his eyes.

" Anyways let's get drunk bitches" Ty yelled picking up a Hennessy bottle.

(a/n:if you know you know)

_______

" Don't make me come over there you bugged eyed bitch" Ty screamed at Durk.

" Or what?" Durk said getting up.

"Y'all making to much noise I'ma need to ask y'all to leave" The lady asked crossing her arms.

Kentrell turned around and looked at  her up and down.

" What 5 second dress tutorial you watched?" Kentrell said laughing.

" LOOK AT THE SHOES TRELL". Ty busted out laughing pointing at her shoes.

" NOT THE OVER LINED LIPS". Rico yelled slapping Kentrell's shoulder.

The lady looked shocked and walked away.

" We gotta go y'all coming?" Durk asked wiping his eyes.

___________

" He ain't coming in here" Kentrell spat.

" Ion wanna come in yo funky ass house anyway but I'm hungry" Von said, pushing passed Kentrell walking into the house.

" TAKE OFF ALL YALL SHOES" Kentrell yelled, going into the kitchen.

" I wanna get high" Rico whisper in Durk's ear.

" Y'all can spend a night just don't break nun" Kentrell said, coming out of the kitchen with a plate of hot wings.

" Ou give me some" Von blurted out, reaching for the plate.

" No, go home and eat" Kentrell said, flopping on the couch.

Ty reached over and grab a wing, shoving it in his mouth.

" givemethatmufuckinplate" Von yelled, taking the plate from Kentrell's hand.

" How y'all gon come in here and eat all my mufucking food" Kentrell smacked his lips.

" Where Rico and Durk" Ty asked, licking his fingers.

" Probably getting high outside" Von said picking up another wing.

" I'm tired bye hoes" Ty yawned, walking up the stairs.

" Get out" Kentrell spat at Von.

" You said we can stay the night " Von said looking at Kentrell confused.

" Man just don't sleep on the couch" Kentrell huffed, going up stairs.

And that was the start of a great friendship...

A/n: I forgot about this. Hoped you liked it. I'ma update when I'm back from school 🙄.