𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘛𝘞𝘖

Kentrell's Pov4 weeks later10:14 amChicago, ILHis house 📍

Kentrell's Pov
4 weeks later
10:14 am
Chicago, IL
His house 📍

______

Kentrell was mad that he been blowing up Von's phone telling him to come check on his son.

" Von answer the fuckin phone I been calling you all day telling you your son is sick and you won't even give me the keys to take him to the hospital" Kentrell yelled into the phone before hanging up.

At the point Kentrell had enough of Von and his bullshit, he packed a diaper bag and dressed up a crying Kayvon.

Kentrell sat Kayvon and the scroller, walking outside in a pair of booty shorts and a black T-shirt.

" Let's go get yo daddy" Kentrell locked the door pushing the scroller, walking to Von's house because Von took the car keys saying ' He pay for it so he should keep it'.

______

" VON OPEN THE DOOR I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL" Kentrell banged on the door.

" Dawg what the fuck you want" Von opened the door, wearing almost nothing.

" I called you over ten times telling you Kayvon was sick" Kentrell said.

" You could've call Tyquian" Von yawned, helping Kentrell put the scroller in the house.

" It's yo kid and Tyquian have two kids to worry about" Kentrell rolled his eyes, taking Kayvon out the scroller passing him to Von.

" Not gonna lie you stank" Kentrell covered, his nose when he got a whiff of Von's smell.

" Yeah I didn't wash up when I came back from the gym" Von rocked Kayvon who was now calm just sniffling.

" You miss me lil man huh?" Von whispered, wiping the boys tears.

" Kayvon haven't nursed in almost 2 days a-and you not answering your phone, I'm sorry I swear b-but I don't wanna do this w-without you I just w-want us to be happy" Kentrell broke down crying from all the stress he was dealing with for the pass 4 weeks.

Von look at Kayvon, who look like he haven't slept in a couple hours, his nose was red and his eyes was puffy.

Von felt bad he left the boy to deal with his son while he did whatever, not even checking on his son.

" I'm sorry too I overreacted my fault ma" Von sighed, pulling Kentrell into a hug with Kayvon in his other arm.

" Can we please take him to the hospital and deal with this later" Kentrell looked up at Von with loving eyes.

________

" He's fine just a little cold, try putting a warm rag on his head, and feed him some avocado purèe it's totally safe for him to have mashed food just not anything solid." Ms. B said, rubbing some ointment on the boy's chest.

" Thank you so much but I thought you was a nurse" Kentrell asked, putting back on Kayvon's clothes.

" No no I'm a Pediatrician I just work here to help out you know" Ms. B smiled.

" Alright y'all are dismissed call me if you have any more questions" She cleaned off the table.

______

Kentrell walked to the front desk to get his papers and left but the lady was pre-longing it, " I'ma need you to go to the back they was next".

" Everytime I come up here you have a problem with me give me my damn papers for I set it off" Kentrell spat, handing Kayvon to Von.

" And if I don't?" The lady snapped.

" Misharron? That's yo name" Kentrell looked at her name tag.

" It's on my ID ain't it" The woman sassed.

" You know get that ass up" Kentrell yelled, taking off his shoes.

" Von call Tyquian" Kentrell snapped his head a Von, which he nodded, while Kayvon was giggling his life away.

" Watch yo mama beat her ass" Von spoke to Kayvon, before pulling out his phone.

" Come on bitch come from behind that desk" Kentrell cracked his knuckles, before pulling out a jar of Vaseline from his pocket.

" YASS WHOOP THAT BITCH ASS"

" Crack her jaw"

" BEAT THAT ASS FRIEND"

Misharron got up from the desk, sizing up on Kentrell,
" Do some I ain't backing down from a twink".

" TWINK?" Tyquian laughed, walking in the hospital doors .

" She called you a twink... Beat that hoe ass" Tyquian hyped up Kentrell which made him swing on Misharron hitting her straight in her jaw.

" FIGHT BACK"

Misharron pulled Kentrell by his shirt making him fall on top on her.

Kentrell snatched her wig, punching her in the face,
" WACK ASS BITCH".

" Let me get a stomp in let me go" Tyquian was being held back by Jamell as Kentrell was hitting the female everywhere he could.

Misharron couldn't even fight back once she felt her nose cracked.

" Wait wait wait Okay go in" Ms. B told the security.

The man grabbed the bloody Kentrell, who was holding the woman's wig.

" DONT GIVE IT BACK BURN THAT CRUNCHY ASS WIG" One of the staff yelled.

" Yeah c'mon y'all" Kentrell ran out the doors.

" IM HAVE MY NIGGA FUCK YOU UP"

" Girl we all know yo nigga ain't 'yo nigga' "

Kentrell went home feeling prefect.

_____

( A/n: I finished this at 3:01 am, MORE DRAMA 💀☝🏾 but I don't know if I should make a One Shot book or a Normal book. BUT I LOVE YALL BE SAFE~ B💞)

*not edited