𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤

Chicago, ILKentrell Pov10:50 pmHot n' Thots Club      

Chicago, IL
Kentrell Pov
10:50 pm
Hot n' Thots Club

______________

POW

A shit rang out in the middle of the club causing everyone to scatter like roaches.

Kentrell grabbed Ty's arm dragging him to the exit quickly as he could.

Von tucked his Glock back in his pants, now following Kentrell and Ty.

" Yo let me go I'ma finna hulk smash that bitch" Ty yelled, struggling to get out of Kentrell's hold.

"Unt unt you ain't finna do shit, she's bleeding you beat her ass now walk away" He said, pulling Ty to the car.

" WHEN I SEE YOU IM FUCKIN YOU UP BITCH ASS HOE" Maria screamed, as Durk held a piece of paper towel to her nose.

Kentrell unlocked the car door pushing Ty in the back seat then he tossed the keys to Von getting in the passenger seat.

Once he got in he noticed Ty pulling on the handles trying to get out.

" TY CALM YO ASS DOWN AND PUT YO MUFUCKIN SEAT BELT ON DAMN" He yelled, reaching over the console hitting child lock.

Ty huffed, putting his seat belt on looking out of the window mumbling about how he gonna beat Maria ass when he see her.

 ___________

Kentrell, Von, and Tyquian parked in Kentrell's drive way.

Kentrell got out first, stomping to the door , mad about what happened at the Club.

" You seen me Von I was like", Tyquian started fighting the air while Von laughed, slapping his knee.

Kentrell turned around and looked at Ty and Von, " That shit ain't funny get y'all black asses in this house right now" Kentrell yelled, crossing his arms tapping his foot repeatedly.

" Ouu lil daddy mad" Von said, holding up his hands shaking them as if he was frightened.

Ty laughed, walking in the house flopping on the couch.

Von followed behind, Kentrell looked at his ass as he walked in front of him.

"That shit low-key kinda fat"

Von thought, watching Kentrell's ass jiggle as he walked.

" Ew Von" Ty yelled, looking at him from the couch.

Von smacked his lips, " Man mind yo business" Von huffed, walking to the dark skin man kitchen.

Kentrell walked upstairs, tryna to call Rico about what happened at the club.

Ring... Ring.... Ring... Beep.

" You reached the voicemail box of ' RICO NASTY HAHA' please leave a voice message after the beep"

Beep...

Kentrell hung up the phone, throwing his self in the bed.

" Ughhhh I'm tired" he groaned, fighting the pillow.

" Bitch ass matter fact get off my bed" He said, throwing the pillow.

___________

Von and Tyquian, sneaked in to Kentrell's room.

" Let's throw water on his ass" Ty whispered to Von.

Von nodded his head going down stairs to fill a bucket with water.

A few minutes passed and Von came back with a bucket full of water, " You throw it he gon beat my ass" Ty said lowly.

Von just nodded his head, picking up the bucket of water tossing it on Kentrell's face.

" Yo hsshauwi ah fuck yabba donbe" Kentrell yelled out of breath.

Kentrell got up wiping his eyes, Von and Tyquian ran out the room laughing they ass off.

" Say slime bring y'all bitch asses back here!" He said, jumping out of bed.

_______

( A/n: My chapters be late asl. New characters next chapter. REMEMBER THE LAST CHAPTER IS IMPORTANT FOR LATER ON IN THE STORY. Now with that hoped y'all enjoyed ❤️🤍.)