𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

Von's POV10:24amChicago, IL6 months later

Von's POV
10:24am
Chicago, IL
6 months later

_________

Von been looking at Kentrell differently since that day at the night club.

He tried flirting with the smaller man but he just rolled his eyes, flipping him off.

Tyquian brought some new friends around two months back.

Jamell and Tay which was his boyfriends, Nick and Joe who were dating.

(A/n: My teacher been looking at this phone for a hot minute now I'm scared asl.)

" Aye fat ma open this mufuckin door" Von yelled, banging on Kentrell's door.

" He probably sleep" Nick said, looking at his phone checking the time.

Kentrell open the door, mean muggin' Von as he stood there.

" Say slime the fuck you banging on my door at 10am like the Po Po?" Kentrell asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

" Man, I know you heard me banging on this door and when the police start calling people fat ma?" The taller huffed, angrily.

Von look down taking a notice to what Kentrell was wearing.

Kentrell had wife beater on and black shorts that didn't pass his kneecaps.

" Not gon lie you looking kinda fuckable right now" Von claimed, licking his lips looking at Kentrell up and down.

" MOVE YO BITCH ASS OUT MY WAY I GOTTA SHIT" Tyquian yelled, trying to push pass Von.

" The fuck I tell you ass about taco bell" Jamell snorted, at his boyfriend.

Tyquian got pass Von running up the stairs towards the bathroom.

Everybody laughed as they walked in Kentrell's house.

_______

" Whatchu wanna do shitty booty?" Kentrell asked, Tyquian who was sitting on his lap.

" He need to get off yo lap for 1" Taymor said, looking Tyquian dead in his eyes.

" If I want to bump coochies with him I can, you be fuckin Nick" Tyquian snapped, at Taymor.

Jamell just sat back watching the two smaller boys go back and forth.