𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘏

Kentrell PovChicago, IL3 days laterHospital 📍

Kentrell Pov
Chicago, IL
3 days later
Hospital 📍

________

Kentrell was sitting in the hospital bed nursing Kayvon as he waited for his boyfriend.

" Hello Kentrell and Kayvon" The nurse announced, when she opened the door.

" Hey Ms. B" Kentrell spoke softly.

" Your boyfriend is outside, here's the car seat my love" Ms. B sat the car seat down, before opening the wheelchair.

Kentrell pulled up his shirt  when he felt Kayvon unlatch.

Ms. B took Kayvon from Kentrell's arms, sitting him in the car seat, before helping Kentrell to the wheelchair.

Kentrell sat in the wheelchair with the car seat on his lap, as The nurse rolled him to the hospital doors.

" Bye Kentrell" Most of the staff yelled when they saw him heading out.

The past 3 days Kentrell got alone with almost everyone in the hospital, besides the lady at the front desk.

" He ain't all that special" The front desk lady spoke.

" Don't make me beat yo ass" Ms. B spat looking at The lady.

" Periodt"

" On my mama"

" Let me help"

" Don't snatch the wig that's the only one she got"

Kentrell laughed at all the staff comments, knowing everybody hated her in the building.

Von was standing at the car door until he saw Kentrell come out the building.

Von grabbed the car seat, while Ms. B helped Kentrell in the car.

Soon after Kentrell was in the back with the car seat and Von was saying his goodbye's to Ms. B.

" CALL ME IF YOU NEED HELP" Ms. B waved ad the car pulled off.

_________

" Aw you did all this" Kentrell was shocked at the yellow colored room with a white crib, a toy box, a baby bouncer, a baby rocker, a brown rocking chair, a changing table, a shelf filled with diapers, and a dresser with all baby clothes.