𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤

Kentrell PovChicago, ILHis house 📍5:33 pm

Kentrell Pov
Chicago, IL
His house 📍
5:33 pm

______________

" Ty you ok?" Kentrell asked, calling 9-1-1.

" I-I think she stabbed me" Tyquian hissed when Von pulled up his shirt, seeing a gash.

" Yo ma grabbed me some alcohol, cotton balls, and some towels" Von ordered, putting pressure on Tyquian's wound.

Kentrell told the 911 operator their address before hanging up.

" FUCK NO I'LL RATHER DIE THEN YOU PUTTING ALCOHOL ON THIS SHIT" Tyquian yelled, kicking Von to get out of his hold.

Kentrell sat the things down, running to the door when he heard a knocking.

Taymor and Jamell was standing at the door.

" TYQUIAN GOT STABBED" Kentrell yelled, feeling his eyes start tearing up.

Taymor and Jamell ran in, finding a screaming Tyquian and Von on top of him pouring alcohol on the wound.

Von started cleaning his wound, patting it with a towel.

The paramedics came rushing in, picking up Tyquian putting him on the scratcher.

" Hey, I'ma need you to count to 10 for me" One of the paramedics said, flashing a light in Tyquian's eyes.

" My nigga I'm dying and you asking me t-to coun.." Tyquian trailed off, closing his eyes.

" Nah I'm just fucking with you" Tyquian laughed, before coughing up some more blood.

" He most likely hit something, get him in the truck now!" The paramedic yelled, pushing him out of the house.

_____________

Kentrell was crying in Von's arms, waiting in the waiting room.

Taymor and Jamell was walking back and forth mumbling things.

" Ma you gotta calm down your pregnant remember?" Von said, rubbing Kentrell's back.

" DONT TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO" Kentrell yelled, before crying out loud.

" Shhh ma your carrying my kids calm down" Von whispered, finally accepting his unborn child.

" Are you sure they not Casper the friendly ghost kids" Kentrell sniffed, rubbing his eyes.