𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

Kentrell's Pov1 month laterChicago, ILVon's house 📍5:12 pm

Kentrell's Pov
1 month later
Chicago, IL
Von's house 📍
5:12 pm

________

Kentrell was almost 9 months now, so his doctor put him on bed rest, telling him the baby could be here a moment, the younger male didn't like staying in the bed all day so he got on Von's nerves any time he could.

" VON" Kentrell yelled, eating his chocolate chip cookies.

Von ran up the stairs, almost tripping back down because of his socks, when he finally reached the room his basically kicked the door open " What's wrong".

" I can't reach the remote" The boy whined, Von looked at the remote sitting right next to Kentrell.

" It's right there" Von pointed to the remote next to Kentrell's arm.

" Stop being a bitch and hand it to me" Kentrell blurted out, mugging Von, as he looked at him funny.

" Me being a bitch? This not even the fifth time you did that shit. You the one being a bitch" Von spat, tired of the darker male bossing him around.

" MAN FUC- AHH" Kentrell was cut off, when a sharp pain came to his stomach.

" Ma you ok" Von rushed to Kentrell's side, helping him get off the bed, that was soaking wet.

" I JUST PISSED MY SELF WHAT THE FUCK Y- OWW" Kentrell screamed, feeling another sharp pain delivered to his stomach.

" Wait ma let me grab the bag" Von ran to the closet grabbing the diaper bag they packed for the baby.

Von rushed back to Kentrell, helping him to the stair, " I c-cant" Kentrell stuttered not wanting to hurt his baby if he fell down the stairs.

" Come on baby I got you" Von encourage him, They took small steps until they was finally down.

Von grabbed the car seat they set up two day before.

The taller male open the door, running to the car, throwing everything in the back seat, before rushing to get Kentrell.

Kentrell on the other hand was screaming for dear life, as he felt multiple pains from everywhere.

" V-VON COME G-GET M-ME" He screamed, grabbing his stomach thinking it would calm the pain.

Von ran back to the house and helped him to the car as he screamed all in his ear.

" I-IMA KILL YO BITCH ASS AND CHOP OFF- Ow ow ow" Kentrell couldn't even finish his sentences without feeling another contraction.

" Let me call ma and em first"

_________

Von pulled up to the hospital, jumping out the car, before dodging straight into the hospital.

" MY BOYFRIEND H-HE IN LABOR" Von rushed out, trying to get his boyfriend help.

" Boyfriend?" The lady questioned, looking up at Von.

" BITCH BRING SOMEBODY TO THE FUCKING CAR FOR I POP OFF IN THIS BITCH" Von slammed his fist on the desk.

" W-W HAVE SOMEONE IN LABOR IN THE CAR OUT FRONT WE NEED DOCTOR ASAP" The lady yelled, causing doctors and nurses to run out front.

Soon later Kentrell was brought into the hospital in a wheelchair, " Can I go with him?" .

The doctor nodded, pushing Kentrell to the delivery room, " I'ma need to go to that room and put on the blue scrubs and the footies".

______

Von was in the delivery room, holding Kentrell's hand as he yelled in pain.

" I'm right here ma" Von rubbed Kentrell head, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

" I'ma need you to push for me" The nurse told Kentrell.

"BITCH I AM PUSHING" Kentrell yelled.

" Just give me a big push please" The nurse asked rubbing his shoulder to ease the pain.

" UGHHH" Kentrell pushed, squeezing Von's hand tightly.

" We got the head, push a little harder for me Kentrell" The doctor said.

Kentrell pushed hard, taking deep breaths in between his pushes.

" We almost there, give me a big push" Kentrell obeyed pushing as hard as he could, while squeezing Von's hand till it was red.

" Aww there we go" The doctor huffed out as a cry broke out in the room, the doctor cut the umbilical cord, handing the child to the nurse.

" One healthy baby boy, May 1, 2020 9:23pm" The nurse wiped the baby off, handing him to Kentrell to have a skin to skin moment.

" He's so cute" Kentrell breathe out, rubbing the small baby's back.

" What are you naming him" The nurse asked.

" Kayvon Clayus Bennett" Kentrell whispered, blinking his eyes slowly.

" Alright mama I'ma take him to the verywell room, you can follow me Mr. Bennett" The nurse grabbed a blue blanket, picking the baby up from Kentrell's chest wrapping him up burrito style.

The nurse sat Kayvon in a clear tub like crib, rolling him out the room as Von followed behind her.

" Your family is out at the front, you can bring them back here when you ready, Congratulations on being a father" The nurse smiled warmly patting his back, before rolling the crib into a room.

Von went to the waiting room, seeing Taesha, Tyquian, Jamell, Taymor, Nick, Joe, and the rest of his family members.

" Y'all wanna come see the baby" Von asked, getting everyone attention.

" HELL YEAH"

_______

(

A/n: I did this shit in 4 hours because I kept stopping. HOPED YALL ENJOYED THOUGH LOVE YALL❤️❤️
~ B)

* Not edited