𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸

Kentrell Pov6:04 amChicago, IL4 months laterHospital 📍

Kentrell Pov
6:04 am
Chicago, IL
4 months later
Hospital 📍

________

Kentrell had got massage saying that Tyquian water broke and they need him asap.

Kentrell rushed to the back when they immediately started, putting him in scrubs and footies.

" WHERE THE FUCK IS HE " Kentrell heard as he enter the room.

" What's wrong Tyquian breathe" Kentrell whispered walking to the hospital bed.

" SHE C-COMING I S-SWEAR. FUCKING YOU TWO UP" Tyquian yelled, at Jamell and Taymor.

" Push for me Tyquian" Ms. B spoke softly, rubbing the boys forehead.

" I A-AM IT FEEL LIKE IM PUSHING T-THAT BIG ASS BLUE MAN OUT" Tyquian screamed.

" We got a head, now just give me one big push" The doctor said calmly.

" Wait something not right"...

_________

" One healthy boy and One healthy girl" Ms. B hand the small children to Tyquian.

" Well slap my ass and c-call me daddy what the fuck is thi..." Tyquian passed out, causing everyone to laugh and remove the babies from his arms.

" Yall can see them in the very well room" Ms. B smiled pushing the carriers out the room.

__________

4 weeks later...

" Von give me my phone I'm not playing" Kentrell huffed, looking at Von with his phone in his hands.

" Nah cause who told you to unblock ' bird man' " Von tossed the younger's phone on the bed.

" He wanted to see a pic of Doir, Jahki, and Kayvon" Kentrell explained.

" I DONT GIVE A FLIP FLOPPING FUCK WHAT HE WANTS" Von yelled causing Kentrell to jump.

" Don't fucking yell, I just put Kayvon to sleep" Kentrell put his hand in Von's face.

" Stop putting yo fingers in my face" Von slapped Kentrell's hand.

" Touch me again" Kentrell said, sizing up on Von.

" Baby move" Von was getting inpatient with Kentrell.

Von knew every time the younger wanted to argue, he just needed dick.

Kentrell grabbed Von's shirt before pushing him with all his force, making him fall.

BANG

" What the fuck Kentrell" Von rubbed his head.

" That's what you get bitch" Kentrell stuck his tongue out.

Von got up, trying to walk out the door, " Move Kentrell this not the second time you don' out yo hands on me" Von tried pushing the male that was hanging on to him.

" I-Im sorry please s-stay" Kentrell begged.

Von sighed picking up the crying boy, sitting him on his lap, " Shh ma I'm not leaving" .

" But y-you said you g-gon leave me" Kentrell cried into Von's shoulder as he rocked them back and forth.

" You can't put yo hands on me and expect me not to do anything, you lucky I didn't hit you back Ma" Von spoke softly, kissing Kentrell's neck.

" Kayvon woke" Kentrell sniffed, hearing the cry come from the baby monitor.

________

" Hi my chunky baby" Kentrell squeezed Kayvon's cheeks making the boy smile showing off his gums.

" You love me" Kentrell played with Kayvon as he giggled, and moved his arms and legs.

" Let's get yo daddy so we can have a bath together" Kentrell picked up Kayvon walking back to his room.

" C'mon let's take a bath Von" Kentrell said, walking in his room with Kayvon in his arm.

______

Kentrell and Von was sitting in bath while they watched Kayvon in his little tub try and play with his toys by kicking his feet.

" I'ma wash him up" Kentrell told Von, stepping out of the tub.

" Ma you want another baby?" Von blurted out, which made Kentrell stop his movements.

" Yeah but let's wait till Kay gets some teeth" Kentrell smiled, before pouring water on Kayvon hair, making the child cry.

" It's ok I'm just cleaning it" Kentrell whispered, rubbing the crying child's head.

" He get that crying shit from you" Von laughed when Kayvon stopped crying, mugging him.

" Tell him baby we ain't no cry babies" Kentrell washed the soap off, Kayvon making him smile widely.

"My lil stinka butt"

____

(A/n: DRAMA IS COMING TO TOWN.. this chapter was rushed my fault I had to do something on online school " still ain't finish" 🙄. Anyways this story is coming to a end soon 🥲....
BUT LOVE YALL HOPE YALL ENJOYED. ~ B)

* Not edited