𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘏

Von PovSame dayChicago, ILTrap house 📍

Von Pov
Same day
Chicago, IL
Trap house 📍

________________

Flashback ~

Melly pulled up at this house, that look like a trap house with wood blocking the broken windows.

" You sure this where she at?" Von questioned, looking at the house with disgusted.

" Yeah that powder sniffing bitch always here" Melly pointed to a black BMW across the street.

Melly and Von put on a black ski mask, jumping out the car, running to the door kicking it in.

Melly rushed in, waving his gun left and right, " Where that bitch Rico at" Melly yelled, shoving his gun in the girl's face.

" S-she up stairs" The girl, pointed to the staircase.

Von ran up the stairs, seeing only one room that wasn't boarded up.

Von slowly walked to that room, peaking his head through the door.

Rico was riding some man with rainbow hair.

" Aye, Get the fuck up" Von barged in, aim the gun at Rico.

The rainbow haired man, moved his hand for something on the dresser, which caught Von's eye.

" Pick it up I dare you I'll blast yo dick off" Von spat, which made the man pull his hand back.

Tyquian came in the room smiling looking at the rainbow haired man, " Bitch you had a bag of Skittles try and jump me" Tyquian laughed, noticing Rico scared face.

Rico got off of the man, covering her body with a sheet.

Von grabbed Rico, wrapping tape around Rico's wrist.

" Ack" The rainbow man coughed as Tyquian stabbed him in his stomach.

" Tyquian what the fuck is you doing" Von huffed.

" He was looking at me funny" Tyquian shrugged.

Von sat Rico on the bed next to the bleeding man, Von looked at Tyquian tapping his chin.

" What you thinking about" Von asked.

" What I do to make this bitch so mad" Tyquian said bluntly.

" You took my friends not to mention my boyfriend." Rico blurted out.

" Girl Kentrell ain't yo man he like dick" Tyquian snapped.

Rico rolled her eyes, not caring what the smaller man said.

Melly walked in, smiling creepily at Rico, Rico turned her head only to meet Melly smiling which made her blood run cold.

" K-KEEP HIM AWAY FROM M-ME" Rico screamed.