𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐸

Kentrell PovChicago, IL6 years later~ 

Kentrell Pov
Chicago, IL
6 years later~ 

__________

Kentrell got out the car, tired of coming up to the school every time Kayvon got into a fight with one of the kids.

Kentrell unstrapped the two kids from the back seat, " Let's go get yo bad as brother", Kentrell helped the kids out of the car.

He grabbed Izaak and Zuir hand walking to the school doors, " We big I don't wanna hold hands" Izaak pouted flopping on the floor.

" I swear I'll call yo daddy on you if you don't get up" Kentrell looked at Izaak.

Izaak jumped up grabbing Kentrell hand.

Kentrell walked in the building , going straight to the principal office, when he seen Jahki and Kayvon sitting in the chairs.

" What happed?" Kentrell said raising his eyebrow, looking at Kayvon.

" Some boy pushed Jahki down the slide, he busted his lip too and they called him a fag while the teacher just looked and didn't say or do anything" Kayvon explain, while Jahki was crying with a split lip.

" They didn't help him with his lip?" Kentrell ask, once he saw blood dripping from Jahki's lip.

" They told him to ' Man up ' " Kayvon quoted, Kentrell pulled out his phone and some tissue telling Kayvon to wipe the crying boy's lip.

" Hello"

" Come up here"

" What happed"

" They bullying Jahki and the teachers ain't doing shit"

" We on the way"

End call.

" Watch yo sister and brother Kentrell walked to the back room, opening the door looking at the principal and teacher laugh.

" While my nephew out there with a busted lip y'all cracking jokes?" Kentrell asked, causing them to stop laughing.

" Sir Ima need you to calm down" Both of the men got out they sit.

" Nah it's cool cause they daddies finna be up here and bust both y'all lips how about that" Kentrell spat.

" T-That's not necessary" The man tried to calm Kentrell down.

" Man up nigga what you
s-s-stuttering for?" Kentrell mocked him.

" Now let's wait"

_______

Kentrell was holding Jahki as Von and Jamell 'talked' to the teacher and principal.

A few minutes later they came back out, " Alright let's go".

Kentrell sat Jahki down, grabbing the twins hands walking out the doors that they came in.

"Damn can we get some food out some shit" Kayvon said, before covering his mouth.

"What I tell you about that cussing shit?" Kentrell snapped, tried of the boy cussing.

"Leave that lil nigga alone" Von laughed, looking at Kentrell twisted up face.

"Who was asking you to talk" Kentrell raised his eyebrow.

"Right we ain't need no back up" Kayvon smirked, following behind his mama.

"Says the nigga who 'wants some malk'" Von mocked Kayvon making Jahki laugh.

"Get y'all black asses in the car now" Kentrell opened the back door, laying the sits down so Von can put the twins all the way in the back.

"I'm sitting in the front cause I'm that nigga" Kayvon opened the passenger door, jumping in before slamming the door.

"That's yo son" Kentrell said, strapping Jahki in the seat.

"We finna pick up Doir since I got these two" The male jumped in the seat.

  ________

"TT I GOT A GIRLFRIEND" Doir yelled, running to the car.

"What her name" Kentrell asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Her name Kiara she right there" Doir pointed, to a light skinned girl that was looking at her blowing kisses.

"That's a whole nigga the fuck is you talking about" Kayvon yelled out the car window.

"I'm finna pop yo ass cuss again" Kentrell bucked at Kayvon.

"She let me do her hair and it was so soft oh oh and we played games together and and-" Doir was cut short.

"Girl get to black self in this car we hungry godda- Dang" Kayvon said before rolling up his window.

_____

Kentrell unlocked the house down noticing it was to quiet, making him lift his shirt up, holding his gun.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone yelled.

"OH FUCK" Kentrell looked at everyone with happy faces as his eyes started to fill up with water.

"Aww baby" Taesha cooed, pulling Kentrell into a bone crushing hug.

"I love y'all so much"

"We love you too"

A big happy family....

_______

(A/n: 💃🏽💀.. but yeah last chapter NEW BOOK COMING SOON LOVE YALL HAVE A NICE DAY💕💕💕)

 but yeah last chapter NEW BOOK COMING SOON LOVE YALL HAVE A NICE DAY💕💕💕)

NAH BECAUSE I MADE A FRIEND AND HE CALLED ME A JIGLYPOS💀