𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

Kentrell PovChicago, IL3 years laterTheir house 📍

Kentrell Pov
Chicago, IL
3 years later
Their house 📍

_______

" Mommy Jahki keep hitting me" Kayvon whined, jumping up and down.

" No I didn't you lying" Jahki lied, looking at Kayvon.

Kentrell shook his head looking at the two, go back and forth hitting each other.

" Both of y'all sit ya asses down and stop hitting each other for I hit y'all" Kentrell snapped, trying to untangle Kayvon hands from Jahki's hair.

" Let go for I pop you Kay" Kentrell yelled, when Kayvon tightened his grip.

Kayvon let go of Jahki's hair, crying stomping his feet on the floor, " MOMMY I WANT MALK".

" No, go sit in the corner" Kentrell pointed the chair, facing the corner.

" YOU SIT IN THE CORNER" Kayvon cried out, with a red nose.

" Go get my belt Jahki" Kentrell spoke, knowing he would never use his belt on his child.

" I-Im s-sorry I w-want m-malk" Kayvon sniffed, rubbing his eyes trying to calm himself down.

Dior stood there with her iPad, drinking from her sippy cup shaking her head.

" Kayvon you can't throw a fit everytime I say no now go sit in the corner for 5 minute then you can have milk" Kentrell sighed, wondering why he said he would baby sit all the kids for 3 weeks.

Jahki walked over to Kayvon who was sitting in the chair with his head against the wall, " I love you Kay I'm sorry I hit you".

A few minutes later Kentrell noticed it was to quiet and went to check on Kayvon, who he found sleep on the floor hugging Jahki.

" Can I have juice TT" Dior pulled on Kentrell's shorts, holding up her sippy cup.

" Yes baby what kind" Kentrell asked taking the cup from her hands.

" Yellow" Dior pointed to the orange juice, looking with sleepy-ish eyes.

Kentrell filled the cup up half way with water before pouring the orange juice.

" Here you go baby, go lay on the play mat if your sleepy" Kentrell smiled at the little girl, who waddled away to lay down.

Dior laid on the mat rubbing her stomach, sipping her juice.

" Damn my back I'm getting old" Kentrell sighed, stretching.

________

" No let go Kay" Jahki whined, holding onto Kayvon and his sippy cup.

" I want malk Jah" Kayvon tried carrying Jahki to the kitchen with him.

" Want me to hold him while you get your milk?" Kentrell asked, reaching his hand for Jahki.

" No me strong" Kayvon lift Jahki, who tried to put his legs around him.

" Please don't let go" Jahki cried not wanting Kayvon to let go, All the adults knew that Jahki was clinging only towards Kayvon, one time he cried his self to sleep because Kayvon had to used the bathroom.

Kentrell opened Kayvon cup, pouring the milk in it handing the cup back to him.

" I not heavy?" Jahki lift his head looking at Kayvon with big eyes.

" No I hold you ok" Kayvon sat on the floor holding , Jahki on his lap as he drunk from his sippy cup.

" Me love you Kay!"

" MOMMY JAHKI LOVE ME"

Kentrell smiled..

________

( a/n: end coming soon ima make a part two to this STORY bc why not anyways LOVE YALL HAVE NICE DAYYY🫶🏾💕💕💃🏽)

New book cover^^^

* Not edited